The discussions

Farmville creating problem in playing

Hello, Dear when i log in the facebook it is all ok but when i play farmville then in play option instead of farm manytimes some travelling site open...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
alaskawilliams

Please assist me

Hello, Is it possible for me to have back my windows xp pro. product key that came with my pc? It is no longer visible on my pc. I have contacted hp ...

xpcman

Call

Hello, sir Iwant to make call to dubai. What can I do.

suff954

Operamini is not working on my phone opera4.2

Hello, i have almost 7 operamini on my nokia 3500c and now is non of it is going again

Jean-François Pillou  

Install

Hello, how to install my external tunar card to my pc

deepbreathe

When i put my data cd it show as audio cd

Hello, When i put one cd it show the data in audio format. Can anyone tell me how to resolve the problem

suff954

Need help with i9

Hello, I just got the i9 3g and cannot send ssm messages, and need help connecting to the internet. If anyone can help I would really appriciate it

suff954

Farmville problem

Hello, i m not able to open the farmville.But others can open their applicaton from the same machine and no 1 is able to visit my farms and it shows...

suff954

Audio&media driver for compaq v2000 wins 7

Hello, Can I have some help to get the audio and media drivers for my compaq presario V2000 for Win 7. I was looking for them and have no luck. ...

deepbreathe

Scraps

Hello, my frd locked her scarps always i want to read them. how can i ?

deepbreathe

Hcl leaptop driver for hcl touch 41

Hello, All i am using Hcl touch 41.I need mother board driver for my laptop Machine sl no. 4093ax375621 Thanks Rahul Prasad

ash_perez01

No local device found

Hello, hi....my bt device starts but gives signal that no local device found n also BCM2406 buetooth decive not installed.plz give solution for this....

dist.urbd

How to make a free call to sudanna

Hello, how can i make a call to SUDAN mobile phone from pc a.nainamohamed. chennai

dist.urbd

Serial key

Hello, any1 ,please help me out,,,,,,,,,, i dont have serial number of windows xp 3rd pack,,,,,,,,,please any 1 send me serial number............

dist.urbd

How to get a myspace page

Hello, WHY IS IT THAT EVER TIME I TRY TO GET A MYSPACE PAGE I DONT GET THE EMAIL OR I CANT GET ONTO MY OLD ONE

ash_perez01

How to uninstall the previous version of quic

Hello,

ash_perez01

Complaint

Hello, i have connect wap in my s90i mobile by using special technics .but i dont know how to install soft ware .where will i find themes and soft ...

dist.urbd

Sound doesn't work

Hello, im having a sound problem. I go to turn up the volume settings on the computer and i get a message that says "There are no active mixer divice...

ash_perez01

Notice coming up on farm saying resolving rep

Hello, i been trying to get on farmville since wed 6th. there a notice saying resolving reported loading issuess turned off wither,but everyone else ...

ash_perez01

Laptop shutting down in 10 sec.

Hello, got problem bout my laptop it's always shutting down in seconds evrytime that i logging in..... i open the BIOS system already but it's sti...

dist.urbd

My mmc want to pasward after phone format

Hello, hiiiii big brothers i have nokia 2700 c and after format not show memori card this want security ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Free calls

Hello, i have internet connection. plz tell me how to make a free mobile calls through internet in india.

deepbreathe

Software cd of chines mobile

Dear all, I also bought a NKTELL A200 chinese mobile and want to know that any software cd also come with it or not regards, HELPER

deepbreathe

Driver e

Hello, My daughter clicked on the safely remove hardware tab in the lower right hand side of our dell-vista computer..I think she removed driver-e cu...

deepbreathe

Lost photos and videos

Hello, I recentley broke my sony ericsson phone but reteived the M2 memory card which has photos and videos on it. So I decided to put the photos on ...

deepbreathe

Pc formatting

Hello, for amd processor and today's intel deo processor's formatting procedure is same or different. i have amd processor and window's xp syste...

suff954

Dell inspiron e 1505

Hello, i am not able to access my inbuilt bluetooth i think some drivers are missing how to get those missing drivers to enable my blue tooth.

suff954

How i will transfer my tv to pc

Hello,

rossdavid

Real play

Hello, i go to youtube and downland song to my real play but it do not go on my real play why?

rossdavid

Video problem

Hello, I have a Pentium 4, 2.13 Ghz, 1 GB ram, 128MB video card. I recently discovered that after some time a strange noise comes from my processor,...

rossdavid

Uninstall quickheal

Hello, how can i uninstall quickheal antivirus its showing the dialogue invalid entries or its system file is also not deleted its showing access de...

suff954

Hcl laptop bluetooth driver

Hello, sir plz send hcl laptop driver for p38 pdc s.n.1094AX246278

suff954

Dvd drive not detecting dvds but cd its readi

Hello, i have 7 system in my office all the systems having a dvd writer, all the seven systems its not reading dvd but cd it will read , when ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
sarbel.vilo

My sound driver update

Hello,

suff954

What did you use to down load your audio

Hello, I am trying to find a driver for my audio and can't find one. What did you use? Thanks, Brit

aquarelle

Pics on pc

Hello, I would like to know if you can take pictures from the computer and put them onto a sym card.If yes i would like to know how or where to get t...

suff954

Free call

Hello, pliz anybody can help me i want to make free internet to mobile call from pakistan to fiji islands callin from mobile is really costly

suff954

Sony ericson cyber phone software cd

Hello, I seem to have lost the installation cd that came with my sony ericsson cyber phone.Is it possible to download the same.Pls advice SUZIE

deepbreathe

Audio device

Hello, there is no sound in my toshiba windows xp i need audio device on high definition audio bus i need conexant high definition audio venice 504...

deepbreathe

Problem with memory card

Hello, i have a 1 gb sandisk memody card for my camera. my laptop does not detect either of the two (neither the camera nor the memory card) where as...

deepbreathe

Adobe flash player for vista

Hello, i have been trying to download adobe flash player on my computer , but it is not working. everytime i try to download it, it just refreshes th...

deepbreathe

Arhh! help me please

Hello, I don't know my password or my secret code to benita_t@hotmail.com I live in Australia, Epping 3076 My email is benita_t@hotmail.com I badly...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
Benita Tonkin

Divx to vob converter

Hi, Cany anybody suggest a freeware DIVx to VOB converter software? Free trials always have watermarks left on the output.. The purpose is to dow...

shilishia

Pls help

Hello, Pls my phone goes off and on itself how can i flash it -clear procedure-

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
ola2unde

I hav window7, i cant get the sound device

Hello, i have windows 7, then how can i get the sound back

ash_perez01

Format pan drive

Hello, I am having 2gb transcend pendrive... when i am format that pen drive, it will not format, because it having protected data.. so please gi...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Driver cd

Hello, i want hcl me laptop driver cd p3858

ash_perez01

Gprs setting

Hello, i have gprs setting for micromax q3 on aircel please send me

ash_perez01

Iphone

i need iphone pc suite...where can i get it?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
Phil

Pc suit for china mobile

Hello, Yesterday i bought new china Shehnaj kdi mobile phone T-808 with dual sim,TV. i want pc suite for this mobile to connect internet. please...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe
Results 9851 - 9900 out of a total of 14,985