The discussions

Free calls on holi 2010

Hello, Can anyone suggest offer for free calls to INDIA in holi

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
v06s80

Mobile to pc connect

Hello, I want to connect my mobile samsung c3010 to my pc. so i need software.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Pccam drivers

Hello, I lost my cd to install my web cam....what do i do? mron sharp view pc camera plz send me drivers

dist.urbd

Not connecting to pc

Hello, When I conncet My mobile to PC ideally mobile must ask get 3 options Mass storage WEB cam COM port but my mobile not showing this...

dist.urbd

Free call

Hello, I AM QASIM AND I WANNA MAKE CALL TO ITALY FOR FREE OF CAST.PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THIS.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Netsetting in china mobile

Hello,

deepbreathe

Pls help, i lost all my imporant files

Hello, im mae. just today while working on my laptop(windows xp) there were boxes that was popping up randomly once in a while(msg was"the system file...

deepbreathe

Pc suite

Hello, sir i m using g_five d10 mobile PLZ TELL ME HOW I GET THE PC SUITE

deepbreathe

To install windowsxp

Hello, how i install windows xp from pen drive. please give me tips step by step......

deepbreathe

6233 sent del. item recovery

Hello, i have 6233 nokia phone... i want my sent delete item messege recovery plz do needfull

deepbreathe

Deleted pics from mobile

Hello, having a nokia 6235 , deleted some very important pics, can i get them back ???

Dora The Explorer

Talk

Hello, Hello, My name is lalit,Please tell me how can I make a free call on any mobile number from Internet. Configuration: Windows XP 64 bit

deepbreathe

Help someone hacked my account!

Hello, someones hacked my account and theyve changed my password and alternate email also i cant get through with my secret question because t...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
alma

Desktop drivers required

Hello, Dear team i have a desktop of IBM Make nd the discription are M/T-8124-KQH and the model no is L9A1647. i am unable to install all types of d...

deepbreathe

To connect samsung mobile to windows server

Hello, I am having a samsung mobile and i want to connect it to windows server 2003,can anybody suggest the procedure and the requirements n...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
VK

Mobile certification

Hello, i am santosh ihave just buy a new pro mobile. i just want to know that how can i get mobile certification, pleas help me.

deepbreathe

Sound no found

Hello, Hello, This is vinay, I had accidentally removed the sound driver, resulting no sound for my computer, I dont have my sound Driver CD, that ...

zmarlz04

Provinding all drivers

Solved

Hello, sir i want to all the drivers of HCL NOTEBOOK G38CP se.no.c084 AX217235

deepbreathe

«help»

Hello, How To Get Of Facebook Confirmation Code If It Is Lost Then?

deepbreathe

I want to find a convenient method to watch

Solved

who can help me?I had been used to watch TV with satellite dish like many people ,as you know, I should pay $90.00 every month, It's expensive but h...

deepbreathe

No audio device

Hello, I have an HP pavilion 9700 with vista 32 bit operating system. My audio in the bottom right corner is saying no audio device is installed. a...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Help retrieve photos and videos after recover

Our system got a virus and after a system recovery all our photos and videos are gone. I've tried some udnelete program but wasn't able to retieve all...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

:s

Hey, My sound isnt working, and I don't know why. My sis has probz messed around with it but now it's not working. So, I came onto the web and found...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
Coyley

I have lost my recovery dis

Hello, i have semmed to have lost my recovery discs. which as you can imagine is a huge pain. i want to sent my packard bell back to its factory sett...

suff954

Pc to mobeli free

Hello, hi

suff954

Cannot find my doc saved on my usb

Hello, please help me open my usb drive for my files saved in there.

suff954

Please drivers motherboard dell

Hello,please give me motherboard driver dell.,,.,.

suff954

Pc suit

Hello, i am having karbon k661 mobile do we have pc suit for this model and how i should connect it to pc does this model support pc suite

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
neelima

For need a audio driver

Hello, actully i have celron(r) pc but i just install my new xp window but i have no audio driver .2 ghz processor and 256 ram .so could u send me a...

suff954

To uninstall kaspersky

Hello, I installed kaspersky 2009 trial version in my HP laptop. Updation period was over.how to uninstall the kaspersky.

suff954

To connect pc

Hello, Dear, Please send me blue-tooth software for windows XP]. All the best Thanks, diwan

suff954

Bluetooth failure

Hello, i hav sony vaio model no-VGN-32G/B my bluetooth has suddenly stopd detecting othr bluetooth device n vice-versa. please help

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
Saqr

Drivers

Hello, sir i need HCL laptops driver model no is L 5903 cel m 370 so please give me the download link for this laptop drivers (KKK.)

suff954

No screen

Hello, i read through all of these trying different things,, dont download anything just use the method of controle alt and delete go on task manger ...

suff954

Format code

Hello, i think my motoa810 phone have affected by viruses. so i want to format my phone memory or to wipe out the viruses

suff954

Sending pix to my mail

Hello, pls how do i send my pix to my box using my phone?Thanks!

suff954

Biggest freeware list ever!

Hi, guys, You’ll find here a complete freeware list I found on the web. Think it’s really usefull… You won’t find any illegal software, cracks, se...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
tangyi

Help for mp3

Hello, i have an s mp3 player containing memory card of kingstone 2gb,,there is a broblem with my this device that it is not installing on my compute...

suff954

Sound driver for acer aspire one aoa150

Solved

Hello, I am looking for the free download sound driver for my laptop-acer asprire one AOA150. Please help me to solve this problem.

suff954

Lephone

Hello, I want to connect lephone a2 to pc for internet. Please tell me what can I do? Also give me pc suite for it.

suff954

Hdmi to hdtv no video/audio

Hello, Have an HP HDX16 series laptop, with an HDMI port and a 26" Westinghouse TV earlier I was able to connect an HDMI cable from my laptop to TV...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
oldZombie

Audio device problem

Hello, when i start my pc for some time the audio device is working ok but after some time its showing some error report and the audi is going off .A...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sound driver needed

Hello, i need the sound/audio driver for my HP Compaq 610(s/n-cnu9238m35) pls help me abt that problem

ash_perez01

Tell m site

Hello, please tell me where i free download hcl notebook k28 pdc driver download

ash_perez01

Down loads

Hello, I am unable to down laod any attachment on received e mails the in coming attachment is scannd for virus's none found and when I press to cont...

ash_perez01

How to connet gprs in mobile

hello i am having the gfive u9000i and i am using the airtel simcard, in airtel customer care they said that they dont have the gprs (air...

dist.urbd

Bluetooeh

Hello, i am dell inspiron 1545, my laptop bluetooh driver is not found plz send bluetooh driver.

dist.urbd

Driver

Hello, i need drivers for my sound any help would be greatful

ash_perez01

I dont`s now where i have to copy image

Hello, where we have to past that text.jpg file for makeing pendrive background

suff954

Why my 5130 not support opera mini

Hello, why my 5130 not support opera mini? plz help me