The discussions

Creating a boot cd

Hello, friends i want to burn hiren's boot cd. how can i do?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Computer

Hello,my commputerr ddoes not have any volume and how do we get it to work and it has a lot of viruses that need to be fixed jamie

zlpmrllt

Lan card driver for hp pavilion dv9720us

Hello, I have an Hp Pavilion DV9720US with Vista Home Premium 64-bit pre-installed. However, created a dual boot with Windows XP because some of my...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
meowth

Sir

Hello, sir how i give a call pc to mobil

dancedhall

Driver need

Solved

Hello, i need ethernet diver for compaq presario v3239tu may i know where i can find this

dancedhall

Installing sound card from the internet

Hello, Can I safely download a sound card from the internet from a well site that says it is safe to do so?

dancedhall

Pc suite is not connecting

Hello, I am able connect(micro max Q3)from Mobile to my desktop,with the help of USB cable for the internet connection. Only my phone is getting ch...

closeup22

Memory card is not dectecting

Hello, My micro sandisk 512mb memory card is not detecting by computer when I connect through USB card reader. I am using this card for my mobile....

closeup22

Svideo

Hello, i have my svideo connected to my tv, everything works but its black and white. there are no colors. how can i get the color to come up?

closeup22

Driver detective and reg cure

Hello, I have down loaded driver detective and reg cure should I install them.

closeup22

Microsoft office

Hello, Can anybody tell me where i will get softwear like (microsoft office & pdf) at free of cost for my Mobile Micromax Q3. Please reply. it's...

closeup22

Saving messages to lcal disc

Hello, I want to save my 1000 of inbox messages to local disc at a time without opening the each mail?

closeup22

Operamini

Hello, I just want to ask about on how to activate or install operamini through mobile phone. I have blackberry china mobile phone! ThANks and...

dist.urbd

Java applications

Hello, I have a question regarding about on how to download java applications in china mobile phone. My phone is blackberry 9630. Please send me de...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Gprs in chinees mobile

Hello Sir, i have victor vm33 chineese mobile with airtel connection and i want to access gprs on it please help me.

dist.urbd

Reg key for avast 4.8

Solved

Hello, pls i need the reg key for avast 4.8 anti virus home edition

5 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
jaysean

Need graphics driver for notebook l19 cmp

Hello sir, i need graphics driver of Notebook L19 Cmp Graphics driver.my seriel no. is 9074ax114501.please send me soon

dist.urbd

My computer is so stupid

Hello, my name is julia and i just got an i pod touch 8gb and when i turn it on it has a picture of an usb cable and then an arrow then the i tunes s...

dist.urbd

Please help me i last my usb discoery cemera

Hello, hello dear brothers and sisthers hope u can help me to solve my problame i last cd to install my usb discovery camera . how to find this sfotw...

ash_perez01

Hi.

Hello,

ash_perez01

Media player not working

Hello, my media player is not work, when i open a song in media player it was not run.and he want to sound device

ash_perez01

Audio driver

Hello, sir i have HCL desktop i installed Windows Xp but audio is not working . my processor is AMD 64 Athlon pls give information...

ash_perez01

Sound driver problem

Hello, I have prooblem with my Compaq presnario c700 . I had formated my laptop but i could not find any free donload sound driver. so help me to sor...

ash_perez01

Gprs setting problem in my micromax q3 set

Hello, i can't configure bsnl setting in my micromax ezpad q3 hand set. when i trying to put my imei no. then it can't show my hand set .

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
Jeff

Eiroga manual

Hello, Can any one help me with the Eiroga E17 manual? I ordered E17 from Indiatimes and never received a manual for it inside the package. Do...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
Jeff

About pc suite

Hello, Sir i want your help in giving the pc suite for G`FIVE 9000i . give me..........a link...........where i ............can.......download it for...

Jeff

About china mobile pc-suite

Hello, Sir or Madam, This is Arsh from Lucknow.I had a mobile G`FIVE 9000i, i want to connect my mobile to pc, in order to access the internet. ...

Jeff

I need a free sound device

Hello,i switched to windows xp and evertime i try to pla

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
closeup22

Game type

Hello,which game type will run in china mobile?

closeup22

How to call from laptop to mobile

Hello, i am chandana, I want to free call my friend's mobile through my laptop.how can I call her, plz tell me.it is not international call, she & m...

closeup22

Price

Hello, may i know the price in indian rupees of Sony N50 DSC-S90 cyber -shot digital camera

dancedhall

Hello, my ipod wont work///////////////////////////////////////////////// HElp katelyn smith with har ipod@

dancedhall

What is the best recovery tool

Solved

Hello, what is the best recovery tools used in installable form in CD/DVD media please I have to submiite my course work early and I didn't find any...

dancedhall

Windows live messenger will not let me sign i

So I haven't been on Windows live since August of 2008. I just came back on it today so I had to re-intstall another version of WLM. That wasn't a pro...

dancedhall

Bluetooth driver

Hello, I have a Zippy made usb bluetooth 2.0 type adapter, I lost its driver CD, unfortunately its driver from my leaptop has uninstalled, Pl. direct...

dancedhall

I wnt to link my yahoo id to face book

Hello, i wnt to link my yahoo id to face book hw cn i do that.

dancedhall

Problem with sound instalation

Hello, got a problem with when installed xpsp3 unable to listen sound please solve

ash_perez01

Pc suit

Hello, thanks for ur reply sir, i ha just one more problem i cant connect my samsung corby Gt s3653 with pc i have tried lots of pc stuidio of samsun...

dist.urbd

Recovery disc

Hello, pls i mistakely lost my recovery disc for acer aspire one D250.pls for God's sake can i give it from anybody who has it?thanks

dist.urbd

Bluetooth driver for amilo pa 1510

Hello, i need amilo pa 1510 bluetooth driver i searched all possible sites include fujitsu siemens site i found all the drivers but bluetoo...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
Aqrab

Driver sound

Hello, I want to downlaod driver sound for IBM thinkcentre S/N 99C6354 Please tell me how should i do?

dist.urbd

I cant log in

Hello, I am having a problem loggin into myspace,yahoo,and facebook i dont know what to so if any one can help i please respond to my message ...

ash_perez01

Lost my compaq laptop motherboard driver cd

Hello, i have lost my compaq laptop motherboard driver cd,please help me how could i find that cd

dist.urbd

Sound converter

Hello, i'm using gfive 800 mobile. can i download the sound convertor software for my mobile from any link? if anybody knows pls mailme @ nostalgia...

dist.urbd

Drivers for windows98

hi........frens ....i need drivers for p4 cpu2.4ghz..pleaaaaaaa post to my mail....mahesh_radhakrishna@y.com

ash_perez01

Properly connected??

Hello, my computer can detect my ipod but it keeps saying it is not properly connected when my friends ipod can get connected properly please help......

dist.urbd

Drivers for hcl ax007006 c-9509

Hello Sir, Can you please provide me full drivers of Hcl AX007006 C-9509,,its urgent in my e-mail id shikharshar@gmail.com Thanking you Shikh...

dist.urbd

Blue tooth mouse

Hello, i have purchased a blue tooth mouse and blue tooth adaptor for my pc. The blue tooth adaptor works well however when i try and link the blue...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Antivira won't start

Hi I have a slight problem with Avira Antivirus. I downloaded the free version, (which I was running previously when I got the virus "Additional Gu...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
mike

Require audio driver

Hello, sir i want audio driver for my hcl laptop- p41 having serial no-8093AX038126 please send me immediately

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
closeup22
Results 10001 - 10050 out of a total of 14,985