The discussions

Sound drivers

Hello, i need sound drivers for my pc pentium(R)4 cpu 2.80 GHz ,2.79 GHz which are most compatible with my processor using windows XP. RAVI

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Devixe manger problems

Hello, give the moddel and series to who.

afsgun

Audio driver

Hello, I need help because my sister deleted the audio device on my computer and now i cant hear any music Does anyone know where i can get it back.....

re_mi

How to open bsnl gprs setting

Hello,

fella1960

Software forum

Hello, donienetro

fella1960

Write-protection

Hello, the regedit thing worked for sometime and stopped and now the notification is back write-protected. is there any other solution. or is it poss...

fella1960

Got program installed

Hello, your really help hate to keep bpthering you but. now it has a lot of yellow question marks that read as follows other Devices. PCI Device ...

fella1960

Cant up grade i tunes

Hello, I bought a new I pod and it requires upgrade of Itunes but when I try to install the program I get a message that says my quick time already h...

fella1960

Connection for gprs setting

Hello, i want gprs connection fr my nokia n70

onea97

Thing you

Hello,

onea97

Audio device not working

Hello, after installing sp3 audio device are not working

onea97

Lan drver

Hello, i have hp laptop modal no is hp g50-102nr notbook pls give me lan driver

onea97

Is there any downlaodable software for my wec

Hello, Hi. I'm looking for some free software to help me opperate my webcam and fast. Can you help me?

dybbody

Can't install

Hello, I don't keep my softwares on CDs any more cause they too often go bad. I creat a folder with subfolders in which i place the various types of ...

pcsces

Having a problem with my desktop

Hello, every since windows antivirus pro has gotten on my pc i can not use my desktop.i tryed cleaning the harddrive no good. i tryed to download the...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Audio driver not supporting

Hello, HI SALEEM I CAN NOT INSTALL AUDIO DRIVER PROPERLY IN MY DESKTOP WHEN I INSTALL XP SP 3. WHEN I WANT TO INSTALL A MASSAGE SHOWS WINDOWS L...

iveal

I lost the cd installer

Hello, I just want to know if i can still install my logitech quickcam messenger, i dnt know the model coz it doesnt indicate here but this is a new ...

iveal

Cant open games

Hello, wen i open games operation failed and the information i got is size:0 Files:0 please help

olfo81

Sigmatel t1

Hello, i have sigmatel t1 phone i need themes, games and software for this hlp me

olfo81

Mobile rebooting

Hello, My Nokia mobile 6085 is getting rebooted what do i have to do

olfo81

How to enable blutooth

hi....my hp 540 laptop was formatted recently...and after that my bluetooth is not working...the hp wireless assisstent option says that bluetooth is...

olfo81

Number

Hello,how can i change my Nigeria phone number to united state phone number?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
kokoye

S video

Hello, I can not get my tv to switch out of s video mode where it shows both screens when it is not plugged in and didnt know if anyone could tell me ...

sharpman

How do i edit the videos i have recorded?

Hello, I have made some videos of me playing on 1 of my games and there are some parts that i want to edit out and i also want to add some text on th...

sharpman

How to backup file

Hello guys, my computer is having problem now that i cannot go in to my windows, the place my computer can load to is the administrator windows, once...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Bluescreen error

Hello, Whenever I connect to net my laptop shuts down showing this bluescreen error the exact msg shown is Problem signature Problem Event Nam...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
narky

Lost pictures

Hello, I can't open my pictures anymore. They are still .jpg, files but they have a "Film" icon and now when I try to open them, it says "can't open...

sadgurl

Confused

Hello, how do i install a webcam without a cd ? i dont know the brand of it it dosen't say it on it !

sadgurl

Key photo frame genius version 2.3

Closed

Hello, Will you give me of key photo frame genius version 2.3

sadgurl

Program assistance please

Hello, i bought this ipod program online. it copies music from an ipod to an itunes library.. and im going to restore my laptop and i need to know ...

realiser

Can't get on email account

Hello, I am having a problem getting on my email account. It will not take my password.

sadgurl

My pc graphics problem

Hello, Sir i lost my drivers cd details are given below: mother board\video card: VGA processor: intel(r) pentium(r)4 cpu 1.9GHZ HCL infosys...

realiser

Windows media player 11

Hello, The thing is , for transferring songs from pc to my philips mp4 player, I need windows media player 11. Whenever I try to download it, there i...

sadgurl

Help me now

Hello, i want 2 make free pc to mobile calls in ghana without any charges

realiser

Installing

Hello, i can't install a software of sis and zip format file plzz help me out for download this kind of file and give me a site to download free sof...

strnnger

Engineer

Hello, My problem is that I cannot open the received audio messeges by bluetooth to my inbox. An alert messege says " Installation of "file..." is n...

strnnger

Search for drivers for compac 610

Hello, i have formated my laptop with XP OS, and then some drivers are missing,and a i need yor help to download them.here those missing drivers: - E...

strnnger

Tell me

Hello,please help me how can i call free in usa ...if someone knows tell me :)

realiser

Speaker is not working properly

Hello, When I speak with out using head phones lap top not receiving the sounds and other person not able to hear my voice. But I can hear their...

realiser

Pls send me the free link of intex it-305wc

Hello, pls send me the link of free download of driver of intex IT-305wc night vision web camera

realiser

Sound driver for compaq presario c 506

Hello, sir i need compaq presario c 506 sound driver plz. send me driver

realiser

Help no sound on my computer

Hello, I used Vista windows no sound ,but sound pointer indicate sound but no sound in the speaker or headphone.Help please.

realiser

Ethernet controler

Hello, everyone i need to know how can download ethernet controller drivers for my compC 610 laptop . l have try but now i dont what to do. thx f...

realiser

Free call from internet to cell phone in pak

Hello, i want free call from internet on cell phone in pakistan.plz tell me how?

realiser

Need ethernet controller for acer4720z

Hello, My acer 4720Z crashed, I installed a new hard drive and windows 2000 since that was all I had. Now many drives are missing including the ethe...

realiser

Ghost

Hello, my labtop has hit the dust again and i went to f8 and found a program called ghost and it tuck a picture of mu hard drive when it was new and ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
Computer Star

Javascript turned off

Hello, how do i turn my JavaScript turned on so i can look at youtube videos.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
sham

Ethernet controller

Hello, I have a Acer Travelmate 2304LCI. The hard drive has been reformatted and Windows XP home Edition has been installed. I went to Acer's websi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Randytw1

Irritating message

Hello, I am getting irritating messages with seconds literally seconds frequency. It is about hp25setupx.exe. and it says to contact 'user control ac...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Hcl drivers

Hello sir, i have a HCL P39 pdc laptop... I need all d drivers of it 4 Windows XP.... Plz help me.... ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
sensei.moore
Results 12401 - 12450 out of a total of 14,985