The discussions

Ican't do any e-mails

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Transfer games

Hello, i can't seem to install games on my china phone nokia e71 i tried to install a .jad and .jar games using bluetooth but my phone can't seem t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
daff

No sound ..help!!!!!!!

Hello, My comp had a "physical dump error" ...which i took care of by starting the windows Xp (professional) in last best configeration ..... though...

mysticdreams

Dell bluetooth

Hello, i got the problem with my bluetooth,i dont where to find and swith it on

mysticdreams

Internet problem

Hello, I've already download pcsuite for my phone nokia 3600 slide.while connecting the internet a message appears no modem found or nokia connectiv...

mysticdreams

Lg kp501 please help

Hello, I have just bought an lg kp501 cookie phone. and i want to know how i can put my photos on my phone onto my memory card!! Please help.

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Cant hear sounds

Hello, show mw path to free download..sound for my computer.mather board foxconn D865

closeup22

Who to updated anti virus

Hello, sir i instal Quick heel anti virus in my pc it is out of date who to do updated please forwards in My Id khaja_taj2020@yahoo.in.

closeup22

New iphone

Hello, I had Itunes installed on my old computer, it has since crashed. When I sync my new Iphone to my new computer, I'm sure I will lose everything...

ash_perez01

No sound

Hello, i just installed windows 7 on my computer and now i i got no sound in my computer. when i go to device manager i dont see sound controller and...

closeup22

Cant open gifts,market,ribons etc

Hello, i've been trying to get my gifts from my box to no avail. gifts wont open nor ribbons,market,message signs. also wont open dairy farm ch...

dist.urbd

Bluetooh

Hello, how to use bluetooh in "Dell inspiron 1440" ??

dist.urbd

Bluetooth driver

Hello, i bought a dell 1435 and i install windows 7 i want bluetooth driver for this laptop. what i do dis?

closeup22

Media player for p-mobile e71 pro

hello, my self chander, i have a chinese p-mobile e71 pro, i want to download a new mediaplayer in my phone, please help me how it is posible?

closeup22

Driver for logithech

Hello, i cant find the driver for my logitech rightlight 2 technology have windows xp thanks for your help kind regargs barbier

closeup22

Pc suite

Hello, i want pc suite for samsung sgh f480i.. cn u tell me the site in which i get d whole setup of ma phn.. pllzzz its urgnt..? my id.. heena_a...

closeup22

Pop ups virus or antivirus( green, personal)

Hello, I have 3 problems with green, personal & antivirus live that as attach my laptop in the last 3 and1/2 months. I need to know is there a manua...

ash_perez01

Non assesebility of my e-mail

Hello, Dear hotmail, please could you help me get back to my e-mail box as getting to it has been impossible. I am too sure I remembered my new passw...

ash_perez01

Avg 8.5 uninstall problem

Hello, Recently installed AVG 8.5 free download. It was really slowing down my computer so decided to uninstall. Each time I try to uninstall, at...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
AVG KILLER

Problem with my pc sound device

Hello, i faisal my pc say's Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

How can i find the upload photos in new frien

Hello, how can i find the upload photos in new friendster 2009?

ash_perez01

Needs for civil engineering text books

Hello, i need civil engineering text books that contain every aspect.

ash_perez01

Internet difficulty

Hello, i have nokia 3110c mobile phone and i want to connect it to my pc for free internet browsing. kindly assist me by sending me a guidlin...

ash_perez01

Request for software

Hello, me naseem, i m impatiently in search of voice changer but i did not find it any where on internet if somebody has it pls either send it or ref...

dist.urbd

My speakers will not work.

Hello, my computer speakers are not working. i got a new computer about 3 moths ago and the soud was working fine, i have realtek hd audio speakers t...

dist.urbd

Brave

Hello, jst wanna get some high experience on softwares..

dist.urbd

My memory card is not dectecting

Hello, My micro SANDISK 512MB card is not detected by computer when I connect through SONY ERICSSON M2 card reader. I am using this card for my mo...

dist.urbd

Internet trouble

Hello, does any body know why my yxtel 8502 wont let me conect to the internet and keeps coming up with gprs not subscribed ? does anyone know how t ...

ash_perez01

No sound!!!!

Hello, the sound of my laptop doesnt work!!!! what can i do?? i try to download a new driver but it does not work. please help!!!!! Mi

ash_perez01

Cannot open famrville

Hello, I am unable to open farmville for about a week now. I have the same problem as Trevor, when you open the application it shows the top toolba...

dist.urbd

Need opera mini for pc

Hello,sir myself s.nanda from india.i need a opera mini software for my pc. i have already download a opera mini software from site.but i am unable t...

ash_perez01

Need a driver for my pc

Hello, pls i need free audio and video controller, i lost mine...compaq evo, intel R pentium 4

ash_perez01

Key

Hello,cho e xin key avast

ash_perez01

Down load for pcsuite

Hello, SIR I WANT BLEU MOBLES PC SUITE HOW WILL I GET THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR IT .

ash_perez01

I tune setup

Hello, i trying to install iTUNE but error massage coming

dist.urbd

Projects

Hello, i'm ismail. i'm doing my final year post graduation. i want to develop a project using the concept of forum. so please send me a fo...

ash_perez01

Software

Hello, hello i need software of u 808... for connect internet e.. with datacable.

ash_perez01

Gprs setting

Hello, HOW i CAN gprs SETTING TO OUR MOBILE & pC, mY MOBILE sAMSUNG e250

ash_perez01

Opera mini 5

Hello, pls i want to know how to make opera mini 5 and setting

dist.urbd

Driver of hp compaq dc7700p

Helloooo, I formatted my hp compaq dc7700p small form factor,system type X86-based PC and the sound doesn't working again i think i need a all the d...

dist.urbd

Pls help me

Hello, i want to browse and the model of my phone is {vixter5130}xpress music help me to kn ow what to do ] \

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Ethernet driver and microsoft uaa bus driver

Hello, I have a Tochiba satellite L300-2cc System Unit but i need ethernet driver and also microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Difinition Music. I ...

dancedhall

How to install

Hello, i am having key. how ii can install internet security

dancedhall

Doubt about net to mobile conversation

Hello, i have a internet connection in my home..i would like to know about how to talk via internet to mobile...give me the procedure...

dancedhall

Microphones doesn't work help please

Hello, i need to some one help me with me mic doesn't work any of my Recording devices I have logitech web cam with a mic it was working fine for ...

lfefil

Restore or format gateway harddrive

Hello, I would like to format my hard drive. I have done so in the past and it was a simple procedure. I just forgot the steps. I have hit alt and F2...

lfefil

Sata driver

Hello, Could you please send me the SATA drivers in order to make a bootable windows XP with it OF MY HP PAVILLION DV5-1104TU

dancedhall

Recovery

Hello, 3110c nokia mobile contacts how to recovery

ash_perez01

Can i get back my messages after formatting??

Hello, i m roni n i hav recently formatted my mobile(n73),n i jus 4rgt to take a backup of tht.so plz help me if any1 of u knw how to get back my pic...

ash_perez01

My sound is low

Hello, The sound coming from my computer is low and my speakers are brand new, barely a week old, the volume options are max yet the sound coming fro...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
upps
Results 10101 - 10150 out of a total of 14,985