The discussions

N73

Hello, hi there is there anyone to help me to setting gprs in my nokia 73 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hep help help help I want i want

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Email

Hello, WHEN I TRY TO LOG INTO MY EMAIL IT JUST SAYS THAT THERE IS A P[PROBLEM OR THE WINDOWS LIVE SITE ISN'T PART OF THE WINDOWS LIVE GROUP. THIS HAS...

iveal

Error on page

Hello, I cann't open my farm on face book. It shows "done, but error on page". How to solve this . Please reply. I have to harvest my farm. l...

iveal

Email not coming up

Hello, I can sign in to yahoo mail but it doesnt bring my messages up the computor frizzes or something it lets me sign but nothing comes up at the...

LouisSteph

Great opportunity to start voip business.

Hello, Hi Fellows Voip4sale brings you new upper unity to take step in the VoIP business. Best way to start in VoIP arena in very cheap rates, ...

iveal

I catch it

Hello, about the facebook prb that can't load and the same for hotmail webpage,finally my AV detect a worm in the pc it infected temporary internet ...

LouisSteph

Insatll audio driver

Hello, how to install the audio driver in compaq laptop(c700)

LouisSteph

Y mail not opening

Hello, we have windows xp and internet explorer 6, from 16.12.09 we can open the account but we are not able to see any e-mails.has yahoo stopped su...

LouisSteph

Audio pblm in comopaq c700

Hello, after i formatted my compaq laptop and tried installing sound driver i got the following msg "driver installation failed : could not fi...

LouisSteph

Great opportunity to start voip business.

Hello, Hi Fellows Voip4sale brings you new upper unity to take step in the VoIP business. Best way to start in VoIP arena in very cheap rates, ...

LouisSteph

Copy pic from mobile to pc

Hello, I want to download pictures and mesages from mobile to pc. please suggest the process. My mobile is not located by pc bluetooth also. Nit...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
nomadcrys

I can't email my freind!

Hello, I am trying over and over to email a another hotmail address which is also hotmail, they are also trying to email me why can't we email?

nomadcrys

Need sound device

Hello, I am not having the s

nomadcrys

Error on start up

Hello, Am getting this message on start up progra~1\mywebs~\bar\3.bin\m3plugin.dll Unable to locate I think this is the reason I am n o longer...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
Targy

My emsil

Hello, Help me to solve the problem for me or sort out

dancedhall

Mobile game & office

Hello, i am having samsung star mobile,where can i find softwares,games and themes for free.plz tell me.i have searched a lot but i cant locate a pro...

dancedhall

Blutooth

Hello,

dancedhall

I want to install sound device

Hello, i want to install sound device on my (compaq presario 2227us). free download

dancedhall

The vista on my laptop is expired

Hello, i used hp pavilion dv6000.the system came with vista and i upgraded it with window xp,after a while,it was corrupted and i formated it...

closeup22

Sound drive

Hello, please any time i try playing any video or audio on my laptop i usually get this information that my laptop sound driver is not install my la...

closeup22

Help me. i lost my pictures!

Hello, I'm not sure where to post or what to do. I download pictures off of my digital camera into MY PICTURES. I cannot find any of my old pictures ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
Iren

Bluetooth

Hello, ive got a acer travelmate 5625 with in built bluetooth. but since ive had a new hard drive installed, i cannot get my bluetooth to work, there...

closeup22

Can't find the email confirmation i was sent

Hello,Plz help to find my confirmation code so I can log on to yahoo

closeup22

Voipswitch just $300 with all modules.

closeup22

View laptop screen on tv via bluetooth

Hello, i want to connect my new mini notebook of acer which is bluetooth enabled with my bluetooth enabled Lg tv. i want to use my tv as my laptop s...

LouisSteph

Wall paper

Hello, Can you help me to send wall papers for E71 eiroga series mobile phone. regards, uday

iveal

Chinese softwares

Hello, plz giv me a site to download chinese softwares

iveal

Call internet to phones in india

Hello, i want to call from internet to mobile phones any where in india

LouisSteph

Audio drivers

Hello, i want audio drivers for hp dv4-1541us entertainment notebook configuration : windows xp(service pack 2) internet expiorer version 6.0

iveal

I cant' open my mail i d

Hello, Dear sir/ madam, i have a problem to check my email. i can log in but i can't open the message in my inbox . would u please help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
iveal

My tv card does not have fm

Hello, I bought a LW Exprees Card for my laptop so that I could view TV and listen to local FM radio stations. Unfortunatley, the software does not h...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
kentuk

Usb speed

Hello, this is dinesh.....i've an usb pen drive of 4 gb. I've an problem that, my usb doesn't work at high speed, when i transfer some file, it takes...

xpcman

Sony factory reset vgn a197xp

Hello, I need to reset my sony laptop ref:vgn A197 xp to factory reset have no disc's for it

closeup22

How to use my phone as ebcam

Hello, iam having a mobilephone of {motorola L6} is this is able to use my cam as a web cam plz reply to my question and also how do this plz tell...

dancedhall

Wanted pc suite

Hello, i want pc suites for china mobile alfatel model no c500,please send a link for alfatel website

dancedhall

Drivers

Hola necesito los últimos driver para mi tarjeta grafica si son tan amables peguenme el link directo y que tal pc llevo? --------[ EVEREST Ultimate...

dancedhall

Windows service pack 3

Hello, What is the best service pack to install? It keeps trying to install even when I try to click if off. This happens every time I log on.

dancedhall

Is there any software to downlaod free mp3 s

Hello, Please can any body help me to find free mp3 songs download software

dancedhall

Pc suite

Hello, sir i want to connect my pc to ace h9 mobile for gprs,, so can you please tell me where can i get pc siute for ace h9-china m...

dancedhall

Driver software

Hello, sir/madam hcl driver software p30. sending me urgently. thanking you.

dancedhall

Softwear

Hello, Sir, I am using NKTEL A-200 (IMEI : 358549023086444) China mobile But i don,t have pc suite of NKTEL A-200 i want to connect my mobile with...

LouisSteph

Helpe me the hackers are hacked my email

Hello, Please Please helpe me my name is Bashar Al-awamleh my Email is eng_bashar_a@yahoo.com password is 3010200861 my barthday 15/6/1973 my co...

iveal

E71 pro

Hello,sir am using E71 pro i bought this mainly for browsing am using aircel and airtel dual sims in that phone i wantt to know how to get the sett...

LouisSteph

No video only audio

Hello, I have acquired a new laptop, ACER 1, however, ist only audio but no video that has been displayed whenever I want to watch a cd movie.What is...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
mg

Transcend flash drive 64000mb formatting

Hello, I need ur Asst to format a 64000 MB Pen Drive. I have tried all the ways upto my knowledge and by using answer which is presented in the wind...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Spdif problem

Hello, I'm using Toshiba A300 laptop. I'm wondering if my laptop has a SPDIF output. In control panel there's a Realtek Digital Output device. I've...

xpcman

Help...samsunge250 operamini 4.2 troubles

Hello, i use a samsung e250...was eventuallly able to get an opera mini 4.2 installed but the problem's dat i cant manipulate the settings to even ge...

dozie

Need help with typing errors

Hello, Okay so I have a inspiron 1420. Works good but having typing problems on my laptop. When I am typing on Notepad or this message for example ...

huffman01

Toshiba laptop

Hello, my laptop is not opening and showing the error system32/khatra.exe not found how to rectify the original position it is loaded with vista ho...

saibaba

I need motherboard driver of m/t 8171 -kop

Hello, please give me all drivers of motherboard IBM M/T 8171-KOP S/N 2FZ 7430

dancedhall
Results 10251 - 10300 out of a total of 14,985