The discussions

Gprs settings

Hello, I am not abel to go on the web with my new phone the N97i sencor version, please help me with the GPRS settings for this phone.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Snipping tool

Hello, I have an inspiron 1525 laptop. I really want to use the snipping tool but where is it??? HELP!!! THANKS X

dancedhall

Loading pages

Hello, I have a window xp computer. For the past few month it work great then a few week ago something strange happen. when i open Firefox it seem it...

dancedhall

Upload photos from memory card to iphone?

Hello, Is it possible to transfer photos from a sim card onto an iphone? What type of applicaiton or hardware can allow that process? THX!

dancedhall

Acer laptop no sound

Hello, my ACER laptop no sound and the sound icon also disapear. there stated that An exclamation point in a yellow circle on the Aztech 2320 Compa...

dancedhall

Suggestion pls...

Hi, i am using ubuntu ultimate edition.. can i know which software for web cam??

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
Bargavi

Help with n97i sencor version

Hello,I want to know how to get my camera module ready. Please help me

dancedhall

Problems in my laptop!!!!!!! help me pls!!!

Hello, i had compaq presario v3000 vista in-built os in my laptop.i gave my laptop to my friend to remove vista and asked him to put xp.. i dont kno...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
alex59fr

Can anybody send me

Hello, plz................seng me me talking dictionery and alternative of ms office to my email dehatisaiya@gmail.com

LouisSteph

Ismail

Hello, i have nokia 5320 so i want to use webcom for my laptop and i have wwigo what i do?

LouisSteph

Asus motherbord p4ge-v

Hello, my 64 mb agp video no working please solve it.thanks

iveal

I need some advise

Hello, i have lost the cd rom to install my usb cable so i can put music from my laptop to my phone, my is c3050 samsung..please help me

LouisSteph

Latest updates of softwareinformation service

Hello, laypath was designed to be a free online information service which gives its users the opportunity to post adverts and inform to others about ...

LouisSteph

Update

Hello, send me avast 4.8 update

iveal

Ubs drive not shown in my computer display

Hello, UBS drive not shown in My Computer display i had already check it to connected all pods. plz help

iveal

I m cooling for u but haw with inter net

Hello,

LouisSteph

My computer wont let me send "any files"

Hello, MY COMPUTER WONT LET ME SEND ANY FILES, AT ALL....IT DID A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT SOMETHING HAPPEND AND NOW I CANT SEND FILES THRU MESSANGER, E-MA...

LouisSteph

Internet settings

Hello, i have recently got mtnl 3g jaoo sim. i want to use internet using this 3g free of cost.please provide some way or proxy settings

Shanth

Burning .tif files

Hello, I've been using Nero and I burned .tif images. But some files wont open. I set the speed at Automatic. What could be the problem. Tnx

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
nikki_john143

Application to spy or view the status of my e

Application to spy or view the status of my employee thru network,please help me to Download for free..? I have a problem with my employees, sometime...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
harrilly

Corrupt files on windows 95/98

Hello, i'm repairing a windows 95 system to upgrade it to windows xp. but the system files are corrupt and i don't have a disk for 95 is there anoth...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Lost my os&drivers of compaq610ltp core2duo

Hello,i lost my laptops os& drivers compaq 610 intel core2 duo model plz help me out.

dancedhall

Re

Hello,i have a problem with no sound but perfect movie.i have tried a few different movie players,but new to this

dancedhall

E71 software

Hello, i would very much appreciate if someone provides me with the mt6227 software in order to install on my e71 pro tv china phone. this me emai...

dancedhall

Problem with dvd_ram

Hello, I have a VGN-N385N that i update the DVD-RAM MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device and now the computer can not see it again And it is giving t...

dancedhall

From italy, plz

Hello, Hi Friend plz send me Pc suite for china mobile E71 DUAL SIM TV WIFI by email tnks . mASSIMO iTALY. massisami@alice.it

dancedhall

Need driver software

Closed

Hello, i have yamaha xg-ymf724f-v sound card. i need driver for windows 7. please help me if possible as soon as. waiting for your speedy reply tha...

dancedhall

Free call from india to bangladesh mobile

Hello,sir I want any system for free call from gujarat india to bangladesh mobile

closeup22

About mcafee

Hello, Can I know which want is the best mcafee anti-virus ? Mcafee total protection ? Mcafee internet security ? please reply thanks you

closeup22

Sound divice of toshiba notebook

Hello, give me the direct site to download my sound driver and vga driver for toshiba satellite pro m50 MODEL NO:PTS30E-00206DU

closeup22

Gprs in eiroga e71

Hello,

closeup22

Plz send drivers for hp copaq dx2000mt

Hello, i want to format my system

closeup22

Dani57

Hello, wqweryj

closeup22

Gnex scanner dpi600

Hello, Plz send gnex scanner dpi600

closeup22

Help me harry up

Hello,drivers my motherboard iwill p4sp(sound card and anything else)please help me

closeup22

Is windows wista suitable for acer 4220 exten

Hello, plese i want to know.is windows vista suitable for acer 4220 extensa

closeup22

Samsung software?

Hello, Can i install any software on my S3500?? If yes then suggest me which file type i can install.

closeup22

Free call

Hello, how can free call pc to mobile

closeup22

Free celling

Hello, hi u say to i make free cell.how plz tell me.i want 1 std no free ya 200 rupee 1 month.is it possible

closeup22

Fill second dropdown from first dropdown

Hello, i am having problem to fill dropdownlist in gridview if first is country than, i want to populate other with state which coressponded to the...

closeup22

Pcsuite

Hello, how i have to connect my nokia3110c to my pc

closeup22

Partition

Hello, i have 160GB HDD which is distributed in three partition that is C drive(boot,page file,crash dump,logical drive), D drive(logical drive) a...

closeup22

Who deleted me?

Hello,

closeup22

Blue 476x pc suite software

Hello, sir i want a blue 476x pc suite software quickly.

closeup22

Series of mishaps

Hello, my name is lyler and my computer would not boot up, kept on repeating the process and indicating that windows would not start successfully. I ...

YoMo2009

I have no local area connection in my laptop

Hello, i cant find the Local Area Connection in my laptop so i cant connect to internet by streamxy. Can you tell me where i can download the driver...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

How to uninstall personal security antivirs s

Hello, I got rid of this horrifying virus and it was easier than expected. It popped up on my screen saying that I had several viruses on my compu...

PC Security

Iphone

Здравствуйте, Prislite pozaluista rusifikator Dlia Iphone ic ID;579C-A1241 bak318@rambler.ru

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
harrilly

Free call

Hello, i want free call in india

alex59fr

Problem in installation

Hello, weneva ii install new software to mie lapyy, den it got restart..em nt able ot understand wa d exactlii problem..pls help meh..ii will b tankf...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph
Results 10501 - 10550 out of a total of 14,983