The discussions

How can i install, sounds and audio devices

Hello, some one can tell me how to install souns and audio devices here is my email cisneroslorenzo@hotmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Help on logitech installation

Hello, My cd thing on my laptop is not working and i just bought Logitech today. I dont know if the webcam is going to work without it please help m...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Anonimo

Cod5 proplem

Hello, i need help i downloaded map pack 1 from my bros account and it installed but wen it does the larst instaling bit it wont do it it comes up wi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Fred Rawk

Got program installed

Hello, model is Dimension E510 its a DEll running windows xp. and its running real slow never been like this before.

afsgun

??confused

Hello, i try to add smeone on msn and it says they dont have messenger yet but some of my other contacts have got tht person why isnt it working?

olfo81

Intel network controller

Hello, my name is ray :) i have a computer and my friend gave me a intel network controller so i plugged it in side my computer and connected he cab...

re_mi

Error on page

Hello, When I try to open my e-mail, it cannot be done so - it says error on the page. Could you please advise. Thanks

olfo81

Chaina mobile pc suit

Hello, pls some body tell me bluetooth chaina mobile pc suit where available

re_mi

Format

Hello,

olfo81

Offing of system

Hello, Please, my computer will just off after i turn it on for about 15 sec

dybbody

I need pc connected

Hello, I perchase Gfive u800 i need pc suit for it and all other aplication,

gragrand

Hi5 activation code

Hello, please do me a favour by sending me my hi5 activation code.now i m not goin to change my email-id.

dybbody

Cell phone data cords

Hello, I have a dilema. I purchased two usb data cords from the internet and received no software with them. I am trying to connect my phone to my ...

gragrand

Need link

Hello, Thank you very much for replying me. Can you please send me the complete link from which i can download microsoft UAA , High defination Pat...

gragrand

Query

Hello, How to set net connection in China Mobile Lee phone A1 Model ? Please advice me on the settings details of net.

gragrand

Driver;s

Hello, my name is abhishek i m nt able to download my sound and touch pad driver for hcl 28 plz hwlp me

gragrand

Sound problem

Hello, Am steven a citizen of uganda,i bought an old with all its hardware for compaq company and i tried to intall window 98 designed in 2000 and al...

gragrand

Hi my mic is not working on yahoo massanger

Hello, pls tell me but is problem but my mic is do work when i do call in yahoo then it cannot work

gragrand

Ledlights

Hello, just wanted to ask how do i turn the led lights off.. its very sensitive even in slightest darkness it turns on even if i dont need it. pleas...

dybbody

How can we acsess net on pc by motorola w230

Hello,

dybbody

Cs3 help, plz!

Okay, so I got CS3 and entered the serial number and everything, but I didn't bother with the complete installation because I got frustrated trying to...

dybbody

Pc suite

Hello, Hello, I purchased Alfatel H1 mobile phone. i need PC Suite for Upload / download the pics or audios....etc.., So please can any one help me t...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Alfatel

How to burn wmv video to dvd?

Hello, I want to watch WMV video on TV , how can i burn it to dvd?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
photomix88

Lost installation disc.

Hello, I have lost the installation disc for my epson stylus 92 printer, and wondered if its possible to either download a replacement, or get anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Help with my pc

Hello, I need some help I have My ACER aspire 3000 I need the driver for installer the sound please ups sorry for my english

sharpman

Software recovery from a crash

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to recover a music program from my crashed computer. I took it to best buy to see if they could help. After a 10...

sharpman

Hard disc trobleshooting

Hello, my name is ray. my computer is giving me the message tha the hard disc is corrupted. so what do i do? is it damaged? thanks for your atteti...

sharpman

Have vista currenly on my computer would like wind

Hello,

sharpman

Need ibm fru 19k3582 motherboard driverz

Hello, This is jai i have lost my ibm fru 19k3582 motherboard driver can any please help me out

sharpman

Error in my window me

Hello, .....What ?... Why ? ... No sound and No Audion .... In my window me , I use window me. and Why is my window me error ?

sharpman

Photoshop ram error when attempting to save

Closed

Hello everyone I'm working on a small project that I have yet to save. My problem is that I can't save because Photoshop keeps giving me the error ...

8 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Antivirous 5130

Hello,tell me to install antivirus for 5130

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
daily romance

Huaiwei e 160 modem

Hello, I need the huaiwei e 160 unlock code. please send it to me. thanx in advance.

olfo81

Deleted sound system

Hello, WHEN I WAS DELETING A FEW STUF IN THE ADD OR REMOVE IN MY COMP I DELETED MY SOUNG SYSTEM SO THERA NO SOUND SOME1 PLZ HELP!

olfo81

Software

Hello, I have Internet connection. I want software to make calls on mobile/landline from my PC via Internet So please which software is suitable for ...

iveal

Problem with messenger

Hello, i logg in to my messenger but after 2 sec he throw me and this happen to my laptop to/and i try diferent mails

player1988

Os problem

Hello, sir, i had genuine operating system yesterday but today, i don't know what i did the operating system shows that " you may be a victim of sof...

Aroes

Formatting problem

Hello, i got 8GB transcend pendrive, i can open and i can put the file in, but i cannot copy pendrive to PC and i cannot format, becouse pendrive is ...

dybbody

Vga driver

Hello, i lost my back up file of vga driver for my system i want to download it throuhe net how can i

shahjehan

Make a call in india from a pc to a mobile ph

Hello, how can i make a call from a pc to amobile phone in india to india.is it free.otherwise howmuch i pay for it.

suff954

Drivers

Hello, sir/ madam i want to ask that from where i can get audio driver of windows xp for my hcl notebook

suff954

Security

Hello, what i must do if i want to reset the security code of nokia 6300

onea97

Pc bluetooth

Hello, Hello, I am looking for a free download of bluetooth software that is compatible with windows xp. I only really want to use this program to ...

onea97

Driver forhp laptop

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv6000 (dv6755ee) laptop with windows Vista. but now changed vista with Windows XP and all my drivers are working well ...

dhamuspace

Video card installation prob!

Hello, i have an old ass hp pc, and am broke as a joke with me being in school and all, and just perchused an ATI Radeon hd 2600 pro 1gb ddr2 video ca...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Share internet mobile to pc

Hello, I hv nokia n78 set.i hv package internet through gprs conection from Zonginternet. zong is my region mobile comunication service in pakistan....

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
farhan

To receive e miail from l/top to bb

Hello, I have been given a blackerry and would like advice on the softwear I would need to enable me to receive e mails from my laptop to my blackb...

sharpman

Driver required

Hello, I need driver for Hcl otebook model no. P21 pdc

suff954

Cq 40 installation

Hello, installaton of xp in cq 40 laptops

fea_ture

N 98 china mobile has able to connect cmputer

Hello, I am satish i purchased the nokia china set of model n98 when the mobile is connected to the pc it not displaying the image of me how ...

suff954
Results 12301 - 12350 out of a total of 14,985