The discussions

V card for xp

Hello, On: Windows XP home, Version 2002, Sv Pk 2, eMachines T3516 - Intel [R], Caleron[R] D CPU 3.20 GHz, 384 MB RAM. I am getting addicted to Seco...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
jesalou

How does wiifii works???

Hello, it is so amazing to use wiifii but i asking myself how it is done ;-)thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
Ciscoparty

Advantages and use of wiifii

Hello, i just bought a new mobile and there is wiifii on it so i wonder what are the advantages and its use please in order to enjoy it as wel...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
zefenix

Can't get metal gear substance to play

hi I'me celina and new to this forum I'm a big fan of metal gear solid, and i got the metal gear substances and for some reason and can't get the g...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
percy8

Funny bollywood games

Hello, Hey guyes check out an open application on orkut bollympics 2008 really funny stuff. also on http://ww1.gaminghungama.com They are damn funn...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
krayon

How to get wiifii

Hello, i have heard about it lately and i want to get it so how can this be done??

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Your favorite ps3 sports games?

Hello, whats your favorite ps3 sports game ? im fond of : Madden 08, NBA Live, MLB 07: The Show....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
percy8

Unable to initialize online services

Hello, I recently bought Guitar Hero III for my PC and when I tried to set up my online account through the game by going online, it said that it w...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2008 by
me

Playing king of figthers emulator game

Good Morning everyone. So i would like to have some suggestions concerning the launching of my video games cyber, I would like to change some g...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
zefenix

Bugs in cod 4????

Hello, im playing cod 4 and there are lots of bugs in the game and this is driving me nuts,,i dont know what to do so please help me out of th...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
yogui7

Cod 4 will work........

Hello, This is M@chine. I am a very big FPS gamer, I found that if you just stick a jack into your mic input on your pc the game will work. If...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
mrslash

Serial key

Closed

Hello can u send me the serial key of fifa 2008 pc game.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Playing fear pc gets blocked

Hello, Can i have the correct graphic configuration to be able to play Fear. I just bought the game installation has been successfully don...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2008 by
needhelp2k8

Splinter cell cheat codes

Hello, Can someone give me some cheats code for splinter cell ? Adv thanks;

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Graphic card configurations fifa2008

HI I have a pentium 4 equiped with a 4force grafic card. After insallating Fifa 2008 successfully i tried to lauched the game I tried to ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Can i play ps3 games on my pc???

Hello, i have got a lot of ps3 games free and i dont have one so is it possible to play them via my pc?????what should i do in order to do tha...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
ziggy7

Freezing

Hello, I play Team fortress 2 for about less than 3 minutes then I get either a freeze screen or a black screen. I usually have to reboot my PC...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2008 by
deri58

Black and white

Hello, everytime i start to play the game its cool , and at the middle of the game , it becomes kinda slow

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2008 by
rasput

Automatic updates

Hi, If is recommended to activate automatic Updates on Windows , I think that it will decrease my connection Speed. Can someone confirm ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2008 by
rasput

Is there a new call of duty????

Hello, i have just finished the number 4 n i wonder if there is a new one available and where if yes

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
ziggy7

Searching for best wresting game

Hello, im searching for some action with some wrestling why not???so i don't know the names well,i think it is smockdown????i'm not sure so u ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Change language in dreamcast game?

Hello, there! Is there a way to change a game language? I bought a game called Raising Ayanami Project which was supposed to work in English (as i...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Duke nukem

Hello, My issue is that I downloaded Duke Nukem and it won't play on my computer. So if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate that. T...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2008 by
netsa77

Video cards again!!!

Hello, I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH NVIDIA GEFORCE 6100 OR 6600 ACTUALLY ONLY 6600 BECAUSE WE PROBABLY NEED A GOOD CARD BECAUSE LOTS OF THE FUTURE COMPU...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Olympic games is it already out

Hello, Is the game pekin 2008 already out is yes where can I get it

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Is there a new sims on pc?

Hello,to you all, i just wanted to know if there is a new sims and also i can get it in order to enjoy it

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Fear lan

Hi , I have two pc at home and i want to setup a network for playing with my brother the thing is that we have get a cable and create a l...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2008 by
freeg4m3

Pc speakers with wii?

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any way I could use my pc speakers with my Wii? If there is, I would appreciate if you could tell me how. Tha...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2008 by
Sarah

Surfing games

Helo the world !! I want to kno if i can download a really nice Surfing game n which plz I played California Surf long time ago but im tired of it n...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
ziggyzinh0

Freestyle soccer?

Solved

Hello, have anyone played freestyle soccer? its really and awesome game !!

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Drivers, drivers, drivers...

Hi! I just found out that I need a newer patch from Nvidia in order to play Diablo II LOD... Well, I have a Dell Vostro 1500 with the 8600M GT, ...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
anu

Web design

Hello, I would like to start webdesign I don't have any knowledge but i am willing to learn How can indicate me the materials i will ne...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
austingamer1

Searching for good strategic games

Hello, i am fan of strategical games and as i have recently bought a new generation pc i'm searching for the best games.can someone help me?i ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
jenifer0703

Thank you

good morning

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
gilly7979

Recommened specs. for a mobile gamer

Ello! I am a *devoted* Second Life player (every IT guy's nightmare programme) and I am getting my drive rebuilt (woot woot) and idk what kind of dri...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2008 by
T

Non-vga computer

my computer needs vga software without that i cant play 3d games

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2008 by
naveen

Black screen

Hello, When I start to play a game the screen goes black and I can't see anything and that is when I start a game and it skips parts when the person ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Mortal combat

Hello, anyone got the crack of mortal combat ?

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2008 by
yogui7

Good pc for gaming

Hello, I wonder if somebody can tell me which good PC requirements are suitable for good Gaming staion please

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2008 by
peter file

Survey about videogames

Hi everyone, At the moment i am doing my final internship at a game developer in the Netherlands and i am researching how players can get an emotiona...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2008 by
ziggy7

The new gta in the guiness book already ???

Hi ♥ , The game hasn't yet been released that everyone is saying that it is the most wanted game for the moment and maybe it will be in the Guin...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2008 by
eric_deep

Quad biking game??

Hello, Would love to kno if there's a nice quad biking game?

5 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2008 by
Kat0ii

Soul kalibur

Solved

Hello, hiya , anyone knows where i can find soul kalibur. i have been searching for it for ages , and am still searching for it ! any help would be a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2008 by
zefenix

Hitman

Hello, am getting stuck while loading hitman and when the game starts my computer freezes. Help!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2008 by
zefenix

I need help

Hello, I bought a game called The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion but I cant seem to play it everytime I try to launch it. It comes up with an error can an...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2008 by
Stranger

Rsv 2

Hi, Anyone knows where can i get rainbow six vegas 2 for download??? Can't wait to play this one!!!

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2008 by
zefenix

Slow games

Hello, I've just change my video card and i didn't get the proper driver but my games are very slow, Do i really need a new version of nvidia drive...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2008 by
crazy_devil

Computer ram

Hello, i have a problem with my labtop. some games like far cry are not functioning. its really taking too much time to get reply...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2008 by
crazy_devil

Problems with my pc game

Hello everyone, I got spiderman 3 pc game and i can't get it to play :( . Below is my pc configuration graphic card xfx 8500 GT 512mb 40GB hdd ...

8 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2008 by
crazy_devil

Rainbow web game

Hello, has anyone played a game named rainbow web?? What does it consist of? Thx!

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2008 by
crazy_devil
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 5,201