The discussions

Help with getting playstaion 3 on line

Hello,can you help me please my granson has playstaion 3 but i cant get it to download up dates or go on line when i do test says all is ok but then w...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Tweedledum

I want to run nfs2 on network

Hello, please help me i want to run need for speed 2 on my network but i dont know how it works

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
prodigyz

Ip adrres on xbox live

Hello, I've found my ip adrres subnet mask and gateway i know the wep but don't know where to put it also would using the wireless network on the com...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
MuD Monster

Video and voice calls

Hello, I dont know if i'm in the right play....... I can not make video and voise calls on my laptop........always if i'm making video call or vo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
tintinpi

Error massage in nsfp undercover

Hello,When i try to Start the Game it shows "nfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience." My Computer Sy...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

Cant get the game to start

Hello, i have everthing to get the game started but when i click on it all i see is a little black square and then it goes away what should i do.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
whineup

I cani play online

Hello,my question can anybody give me a key code for the server russin gun please

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
ICHIBANDEATH

Gta 4

Hello, Be ready guys just one more week before playing to GTA4 and there is some sort of video editor in there...but sure to share your video here ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
nogster

Ipod helppp

Hello, my name is georgia and am 13 years old and a got a ipod shuffle for xmas but i dont know how to put songs oan it please can you help me

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
zebraal

Trying to play kane&lynch dead men

Hello, i am trying to play kane & lynch dead men on my pc and it is wayy to slow so i stopped and had a look at requirements and my base score is onl...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
fedexpro

Game drivers for blue / warcraft

Hello, hey.. just wanna ask where can i get the drivers needed for this blue laptop.. it got me confused coz i downloaded drivers from sites that i ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Unable to start nfs under cover

Closed

Hello, game doesnt start when click on nfs.exe it shows command prompt and says make sure of internet connectivity for registration . But i dont wan...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
charikaar09

Far cry 2 error

Hello, Has anyone got a solution to resolving the " activation code is not available, used too many times......unable to activate

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
adobepro

Information

Hello, wondering if any1 could help me please, what software is required to burn xbox games, is nero8 compatiable.

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
rhysm

Call of duty 4

Hello, Just got Call of duty 4 for my pc... I have a Dell dimension e310... It wont let me play the game. Do i need a upgrade on my video card... to...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
panjpainting

Game drivers for bule,

hey.. just wanna ask where can i get the drivers needed for this blue laptop.. it got me confused coz i downloaded drivers from sites that i cant rec...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
denz

Video card, games, enhancements.. please help

hi.. im using windows vista with a blue laptop.. how can i download games.. and i dont know what happened to my wc3 wen i reinstalled it using a USB...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
retlaw13

I need all profesional help !!!

Hello, When i start Setup files named localized_english_iw01.iwd and iw02......until last localized_english_ file . I have error file name,someo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
melodiefree

C.o.d loading problems

Sup, i got the call of duty game from my cousin and i installed it and every thing was correct no errors during loading, so i loaded the game up and i...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
DoomsDay

Call of duty 4 not working on pc

Hello, I bought a brand new dell inspiron 1318 last month. It has 3G of RAM. 288G hard drive. Stock video and sound cards i believe. Running Vista on...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
Naz

Problem with aom on vista

Solved

Hi, i need hlep on running age of mythology. i installed the gme and it was working for that day, then the next it had an error saying "unable ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Gta iv question

Hello, i'm not well up on the latest systems, my pc is a few years old, can anybody please tell me if gta iv will work on my system. i got the game...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

My sims screen

Hello, I just downloaded my sims 2 game and all the expansion packsI have for it. As soon as I finished downloading them I tried to play and it came...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Seriousgaming problem.i need help

Hello, I have got a Hp pavillion dv6516tx laptop with windows vista home premium. The processor speed is 1.50Ghz and I have 2 GB RAM. Ny video card i...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Help wirless router/ps3/ip trouble

Hello, I just purchased a wireless router.. and its WIRED to my comp and my modem.. now i go to WIRLESSLY connect it to my PS3 and when doing so when...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Gamming issue

Hello, When I start playing my EA Sport FIFA 06, my laptop gets stuck and the PC display goes bad and there is error message i.e. C:\DOCUME~1\Hom...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Error message

Hello, Hello, may problem is eroor in this game scarface the error is this D3DERR_INVALIDCALL i need this file thank you

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
chuppachupps

Call of duty4

Hello, i got the game it worked singleplyer then it stopped working i am use vista and a good gcard pls help

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
nick

Gaming problems

Hi, I recently installed "Commandos behind enemy lines" on my Xp. When I installed it, it was running way too fast to be able to play. I have tri...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
redbull.cz

F drive won't recognise the sims 2

Hello, I am trying to install The Sims 2: Holiday edition on my PC, but it won't recognise anything. I have absoluteley NO CLUE if it won't rec...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
red.striped.shirt

Digital camera

Hello, i have a small digital camera it's a beansprout i don't know how to uplaod the pictures can u plz help me i alreAdy got it hook up so wat to d...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
Zydor

Ps3 online gaming

Hello, I am able to connect to the internet via my PS3, but when I attempt to play my game (Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe) online, it says I lost my c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
duts63

Far cry 2

Solved

Hello, I have just bought a new 19inch screen, but when i put the resolution of far cry 2 at 1440x900 my screen goes at the right side leaving a bl...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
nool

Computer keeps crashing to desktop

Hello, Every time I try to play video games, my computer crashes to the desktop. This happens on all the games I play, Oblivion, Quake 4, Warhamme...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
nthoren17

8002a342

Hello, My friend is trying to add me from his computer to my PS3 console.. I can't even add him to my friendlist! is it a problem with that? can...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
gta iv player4life

White - black screen problem

Hello, I have A White - Black Screen Problem It Has Sound But.... Can Anyone Help Me Mesaage Here Or Answer Me On My Skype : harry-potter9510180028 t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
abtrooper

Games not working on my nokia n80

hello guys if jus t made some modidifactions on my nokia N80 (update the firmware and installed some n-gage gaems) , but is not working properly anym...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
challengelife

What's better for display gaming?

hello im planning to upgrade my PC,,already purchased a good Graphic card and some Ram memory and now im hesitating between having a HDTV which will a...

forcewave

Ps2 games

Hello, Can you download a pc game like "Bejewelled" to the memory stick

thank you

Will i be able to run it at full capacity

Hello, i got for mother board S775 ASUS P5N64 WS PRO NF790I PCIE SLI for cpu INTEL CORE 2 EXTRM QX9770 3.20G/1600/12M/S775 ram KINGSTON HYPER...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
mudora

Any ideas?

Hello,I have 2.7 GHz,2 GBRAM,GeForce 8800 GT 512mb,and I have Rainbow Six Vegas 2,Splinter Cell Double Agent,Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.When I play an...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Filip

Cant play games on playstation3

Hello, i just brought a play station 3 and i got a game but it want work it said that i got to update my drivers but i dont no how to do this can som...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Filip

N4sp not installing on pc

Hey there, I'm having a problem concerning N4SP Underground 2 on pc. When installing it, it gets blocked arriving at last part of the installa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
powerpen

Psp games

Hello, does any one know where i can get cheap but not ruined psp games? ive looked all over and nowhere does them! ive tried ebay, game, sony shops...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
spiderind

Silent hill 3

Hello, When I start it up, it just doesn't open. I know my video card is not a problem (nvidia geforce 6200 256mb). When I open task manager I notice...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
jordiileigh

Can gta iv run on my laptop?

Hello, i just ask one question only, can gta iv run on my computer with AMD ATHLON X2 2gb ram DDR2 windows vista(dont know about sp1,sp2,sp3) n...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
pro-genius

Would the gta 4 work on ...

Hi, I've got Cel 540/1GB/Radeon HD2400 laptop, GTA 4 starts but it's very low resolution and very slow. Is there a point in increasing RAM or it'd ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
Vissa

Saving pics to a sd card

Hello, I bought a digital picture frame for a christmas gift and I was wondering if it's possible to save pictures from my computer to a sd card th...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

«helpâ»

Hello, I have a litle question, about the game gta 4, well is the best game of the year, and need to know if runs in grafic 7600 256 ram, in pentium ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
dark side

Gta 4

Hello, what about this? will it work ? Intel core 2 duo 2.4Ghz, 2 GB 800 Mhz RAM, Nvidia 7300SE , Intel DG31PR motherboard

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
gamer@malaysiaBROTHA
Results 5051 - 5100 out of a total of 5,202