The discussions

Router to router wireless connection for 360

Hello, first off i would like to say that what im about to ask is something that i learned and heard about. im learning to use a router to a router...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Xmen origins : wolverine

Hello, Is it available yet???

tensio345

Network connection

Hello, I have a problem i cant connect to network, is it possible to connect via a cell phone (use phone as moderm) but icant go through.... ...

flexup

Help 100%

Hey, I Need Some Help. I Baught Sims 2 From The Shop Yesterday , My Laptop Which I Am Trying To Upload It On Is One Of The Best . So My Sims 2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Ps3

Hello, ihow do i play online games against other ppl through the internet on my ps3, i managed to get linked up but it just takes me to some weird ch...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Ps3internet conection drops out all the time?

Hello, please help my PS3 is great i love it but when i play online on COD5 Call Of Duty 5 my internet connection drops also when i go internet s...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Having space problem in gta 4

Hello, Guyz I do have the requirements but having problems regarding the space. My setup says that it require 25 gb of space but i don't have that mu...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Amilo pi adaptor problems!!! :(

Hi guys My girlfriend owns a Amilo Pi she''s had for about 2years and never had any major issues with it. But in the recent month or so theres b...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
ham.let84

Gta 4

Hello,i want to know if any1 can help me plz? is there a patch or something that i can download were Gta 4 will work on service pack 2 windows XP.It s...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Ip adddresses on ps3

Hello, For some reason i set up my internet on my ps3 and it says when it comes to the Test it says the attempt to obtain the ip address timed out ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
tom

Need help with xbox

Hello, Here is the thing... I just installed wireless connection in my house for my computer but also want to make my xbox work with it.. I hardly pl...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
nickluckie

Ps3 internet connection problem

Hello, PS3 connected via Devolo dLan Highspeed ethernet cable. Worked at first, but internet connection then not used for a while. Tried to go onli...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
Mr Hitman

Gta 4

Hi guys,,,, My pc system is: Philips freevents LS 1400 windows xp (I think xp home) intel pentium 4 processor 640 (3.2 GHZ , 2 MB FSB800...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
NET+CCNAdam

Grand theft auto 3

Hello,who can find me gta 3 end/lastest/misons for gta 3 help me >email/niti_s_@hotmail.com

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
m.saeed

Gta iv graphical crash in my laptop

Hello, i ve just installed gta iv and facing the graphical error after i start da game. i ve got 2 gb ram, 384 mb internal graphics in my laptop. is...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Favorite 2008 game

Hello, I am creating this thread for all those passionated by video game and for all hardcore gamers in here. I want to know what was your favorite...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Gta 4

Hello, Can I play GTA IV with nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO 384 MB PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card or a 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ ( I don't have either yet) whic...

Highway72

Do know what to do.

Hello, Im at a part of the game when i have to clear the artillary room, then it said to regroup with your squad. So when in regroup with the squad. ...

Highway72

Gta 4 req

Hello, PLzzzzzzzzzzzz help i have a core 2 duo e7200 2.53 ghz 2 gb ddr2 ram 160 hdd windows xp service pack 2 nvidia geforce 9400 gt

Highway72

Key code

Closed

Hello, I bought Call of Duty 4 but it did not come with a Key Code. Can I get another one and if so where?

Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Should i by a xbox360

Hi i was wondering about getting a xbox 360 for my birthday (27th april) 2009, but ive herd rumours of a xbox 720 coming out in 2011-2012. so is there...

Highway72

Why wont my call of duty 4 work on multiplaye

Hello, i got call of duty 4 for my pc desktop its works great but when i try to get on multilayer i go to join a server but then a message comes up s...

Highway72

Will my pc run gta iv?

Hello, Sorry to bother you guys but will my PC run GTA IV? I have a 4GIG RAM, 500GIG HDD, 512mb 8800GT and XP PRO SP3

Highway72

Connecting to internet browser

Hello,I have just gotten hooked up to PS3 online. How do you play online?? I know that You hit Internet browser but what do you do then?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
kevlaruni

Connected to xboxlive but can't see others

Hello, so... I have no problems connecting to xbox live... but when I go to play games online (CoD world at war, GTA4) I seem to be the only person i...

melcoquille

Cs

Hello,my counter strike 1.6 dosent work please help me when i start it says fatal error couldnet load hw.dll

andytozor

Gta 4 x****

Hello, Can i play gta 4 on pc with an ati x1650? my computer: intel core duo E4400 2.0 GHZ asus x1650 pro hypermemory 512 mb...

melmel.cz

«sosâ»

Hello, i click to play multiplayer and the windows is throw me out how can i fix it?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
voicesms

Is can run?

Hello, my name is Fabio,i have a core2duo 2.6mhz,graphic card is ati radeon 2600pro 512mb ddr2 shader and model pixel 4.0,diretx 10,1.5gb of ram memo...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
guetsa

Xbox 360 power problem

Hello, i connected my xbox360 to TV.turned it on but after 3sec it switches off.the green light comes a picture for few sec appears on tv and then ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
mick69

I download a game got this bug

Hello,want it off my compuotr or well sue you belive me i well

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
homer_simpson

Hooking ps3 to my laptop

Hello, I want to hook up my PS3 to my laptop. I have the verizon wireless usb modem and I've tried everything to get it to hook up to my PS3. The Ver...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
daywish

Nfs undercover wont strt..

Hello, i also had a simmilar problem...i had a setup which skipped the registration process..nd i copied the crack icon to the installation folder as...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
cryfor89

Internet connection for ps3

i am having problems with my connection to my ps3. the problem is that whenever i play my ps3 i am able to sign in to my account and speak 2 my friend...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
res.pond

Gta 4

Hello, i have got the following requirements: 1 2gb ram 2 intel core 2 duo prcessor 2.2ghz 3 nvidia geforce 7300(512mb) will gta 4 game work??...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
RaZor X

Codec

Hello, here coolshaks.........i have downloaded 2 games.....but im not able to play them....there is some in gom.....it is not playing my game it is ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
defitem

Cant open a game

Hello, I have a problem that when I open some of my games it comes out with an error that says: It has encountered a problem and needs to close. We...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
the_funguy

Gta 4

Hello, hey guys i have 1.5 gb ram, 1.8 ghz procesor, intel core2duo, sp 2 and nvidia 7300 se.and gta 4 game speed is very slow can ne one rell me wat...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
puss.ward

Ps3 connection

Hello, can an1 help me with my issue.My ps3 connection keeps droping after another user uses the linksys router (wich is a WRT54G2 V1) but when he sto...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
thtdude94

Cant connect to xbox live

Hello, i used to play on xbox live connecting through my laptop.then i moved the xbox downstairs for a while and now i wanna play on my laptop again b...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
mysticdreams

Watchmen xbox live

Hello, How much cost this game on the xbox live please?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

L.o.t.r. network multiplayer help!

Hello, Me and my Boyfriend are trying to play a multiplayer game of Battle for Middle Earth 2. In game, we select Multiplayer, then Network. He can s...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
mIMIS

Sims 2 teen style stuff promblem

Hey my sims 2 works all and my expansion packs like ikea and stuff but my sims 2 teen style stuff wont load and ive tried cleaing it and clicking dis...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
tuttieohyeah

The gamer's hive

Hello, Please visit my site for games disccusion www.thegamershive.net Thanks,

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
rossdavid

Neeeeeeeed an answer

Hello, i hane need for speed under cover and it's running good but thire is no videos at all in it so i can't understand the storyyyyyyyyyyyyy plz an...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
valen56

Cod4

Hello, evey time i go on cod 4 i press join game. After that it goes to my desktop and says that there is a problem can some one help me thanks

5 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
jason131

Watchmen

Hello, Anyone played this one yet?? I looking for some feedbacks of the game before i buy it!!!

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

System specs

Hello, my system specs are 1 GB ram on 1.6 GHZ processor..... dirct x 9 .... will my system support need for speed undercover

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
melodiefree

Will gta 4 works without problem?

Hello, Can someone help me saying if will GTA 4 works without any problems on this computer with this parametress: Processore: AMD ATHLON 64 X2 50...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
Pro

Xbox live

Hello, Does anybody know if i can change my email address on xbox live because my old address expired and i gotta new one can anyone help me pleaze!

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
cali619life
Results 4951 - 5000 out of a total of 5,211