The discussions

Passwords

Hello, I am having an issue with a password on a computer. The computer has an initial password but no one knows the password. Is there any way to ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

I lost my hot mail password

Hello, this is my email address a.daya777@hotmail.com, but I have lost my password, can anybody help me please, i forgot the answer to my secret answe...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
vicky

Password forgotten need to answer secret ??

Hello, I have tried signing into my hotmail. I have already gone through the steps of resetting my password but I can't seem to get into the section ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
dannyboi

I forgot my password

Hello, I have a problem with my computer Administrator account that I forgot my login password to my account and the administrator account too. Is ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
samtozor

Word 2007 won't let me print on legal size pa

Hello, We just got this new computer with vista and word 2007 last year and this is the first time I've tried to do this. But, I can't print my Chri...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
LT

Cant open scanned doc in ms word for editing

Hello, I'm having a serous problem. For some work I've scanned document. It needed some rectifications, but I cannot open it in Ms Word f...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
sevenboyz

My administrators password

Hello,please assist me to get to my administrators account using the guest account my admin password no longer works and am not sure why also if possi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
livetalk10

Remove password

Hello, hi i am dastagir from ahmedabad. i have 1 problem creat.my pc in opereting system window xp sp2. i this os 1 user creat but i have missing use...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

All my passwords cant be remembered

hello, im facing a rare problem those days my firefox wont anymore remember my password though I am sure that I have put the right one and it wont ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
Teejaz

Fuzzy photos in word 2002

I've fought off-and-on forever when inserting photos into Word and Powerpoint 2002 (I haven't had the same problems with other versions). For some rea...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
nomadcrys

How to move specic words to another excel

Hello, I need help pretty bad. Want to edit a excel sheet, look for specific words like in a row first "Uptime Report for:" and second "System ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
Scott

Microsoft word

Hello, I have Microsoft Office installed on my PC but need Microsoft Word. Would you by any chance be able to tell me if there is a free download...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
Wendy

Forgot my password

Hello, my name is alice, I'm trying to sign-in but I have forgot my password,. Could you please help me?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
ninpomania

Word attachment won't open

Hello, I have 2003 word, MS XP. I use a Yahoo as my default search eng. and just this week, all my email attachments will not open and I get an error...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Word doc problem

Hello, I did not update to Windows service pack two. and now today I had to get a computer guy out for e-mail reasons. He updated my window to servic...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Reading my word docs?

Solved

Hi there! I have to admit I'm a real newbie and I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid... I just got Window Vista and install it on my...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
http://www.tooledup.com

Asking for password

Hello, In my computer it is now asking me for a password which I have never put im the only person using it how can that be? And how can I make t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
twinmos

Problem with word 2007

Hello, I have actually a Microsoft office 2007 on my machine and whenever I send a document by email to a friend he cannot read the mail it says that ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Power point 2007 - wordart error

Hello, I installed MS Office Standard 2007 in my pc but the 'WordArt' feature in power point is empty. I already try to reinstall again twice and i...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
misasia

What happened to microsoft word?

Hello, Whenever I attempt to open a microsoft word document, I get the message that the function can't be performed because a dialog box is open. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
crystal.me

Unable to access some drives through msword

Hello, I have the following drives in my computer : c;d;e;f;g;h All these drives are fully accessible and work when clicked through explorer. Ho...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Admin password required

Closed

Hello, yesterday my brother put a password on the admin account and now when im trying to install something on my account it is telling me to log...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Administrator password

hello i am wondering with my administrator user password if i can use another user ??

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
blendax

Admin password

Hello, so the problem is that i tried to repair my windows and its asking me for the administrator password can anyone tell me how to repair the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Admin password

Closed

Hello, loss admin priviledges. kept on asking me my login password and keychain. but everytime i will put my password it says that it was my wrong ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Admin password problem

Closed

Hello, loss admin priviledges. kept on asking me my login password and login name. but everytime i will put my password it says that it was my wron...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Word

Hello, what shall i do to change the language to French in word?

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2008 by
karine555

Word 2007

Hello, I have just install word 2007 on my pc cracked and patched it as well...but the problem is that i can't use it properly i can't copy or paste ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2008 by
percy8
Results 1701 - 1728 out of a total of 1,728