The discussions

I forgote my password and sekret q

Hello, i have fogot my password and my sekret q how can i get it back answer me somobody in thit email danger.alboz@hotmail.com thnx

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
NH

Password

Hello, an a novice user, may you help me with the procedure for protecting a word 2007 document with a password.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
vgin59

Forgot password and secret idnetity

Hello, I forgot my old password and my old secret identity. Can you please help me because I needed really important for my work.

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
thaagshiga

Memory pass word

Hello, i have set a password to scan disk memory card now some body has changed after formatting it asking for password plz help how i unlock the...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
pirmnd

Forgot my password

hi my name is iman i forgot my password but i know my windows live id.i would like you to search my password and send it to me in this e-mail address ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
shiban

Password

Hello, please help. ive lost my password, secret question and answer, i cant even remember my alternate email address. i have very important document...

zinzer

Forgetting my admi password?

Hello, I had lost my power core to my lap top and it took me almost a hole 4 to five months to look for one and find one at a low cost to me but I ca...

res_pond

I want my password my back t_t

Heey!!! I have forgot my password to msn..can someone PLZZ help me, what i should to!!!..THNX

phste

.net password/account reset

Hello, I am having an issue with my computer and the .net account/password. The computer I have at home was purchased from a company that was oversto...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
s.preme

Word software

Hello, Hi some help me with my word i dont thinks i have word. every time i try 2 open my e-mail attachment in word wont let me open can some help....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
a.ton74

Password recovery tool

Hello, if your msn passwords have been saved locally, you can use a tool called "Wise Password Recover" to help you reveal them easily. Hope it works ...

puss.ward

Hy,i forgot my password.

Hello, i forgot my password...hw to i recover my data???plz help me...

caBassileM

I forget my password !!

Hello, plzzzz help me how can i open my user in my laptop. i forget my password :( (vista )

samantha65

Recover my password

Hello, i have forgotten my password, even i don't know my alternet email ID and i don't know my security question. now how i can enter in my E- Ma...

nerssin

Password issues unable to use computer

Hello, The passwords were changed in the bios and to log on to the computer. I don't know the passwords. I have used all the ones that I have...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

M s word document lose, help me recover

Hello, please tell me how to recover data lost when pen drive remove without sfely remove. I have loosed some document file in ms document 2007 in ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

I forget my gmail password

Hello, i hve an account in orkut and i lost my password ..i hve my photographs in orkut can u delete my photo graphs?? other wise delete my Account ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
Sufi

Hack password

Hello, some one hack my gmail password plz help me what can i do? ist really very imp..

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
burglarPRO

I have forget my password

Hello,i have foget my password.please can u help me.and i want my original password.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
stemhold

Password

Hello, Dear all ready i am logged my computer in administrator password and user name password but how i get in user name password particuler...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
ageny

Don't know user name or password

Hello, I have purchased a used computer from a business that has gone out of business. When I boot up the computer it goes to Windows xp Professional...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
tripleXpert

Forget my msn password

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
nsense

Someone has changed my password

Hello, This is Soumya sister of Alok someone has changed my password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
one.al20

Lost files from word 95/97

Hello, Please help ! I have written a whole bunch of songs in the UK and have brought them to France where I live now. They were all saved in wor...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
xpcman

Forgotten password and secret answers

Hello, i wrote up side the mail that i forgot its password and secret questions

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
yoyellow22

Word preview

Hello, In print preview my table is locked on the left side of the page, and only part of the table is shown. Can anyone help please?

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Help i have forgotten my password

Hello, i have a dell laptop and recenlty tried to changed my password but when i log off and type the password in the password is not corret . i have...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
hellcops

Saving word 2003 documents into memory stick

Hello, I am trying to save at least 12 fairly large files from My Doc's to a memory stick. How do I do this? I don't see any promt to send to K drive...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
Highway72

Glitch in excel and word

Hello, I've got a problem with Excel and Word in Office 97. In Excel with I tab from one cell to the next, it closes Excel and goes right to the des...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Emailaddressandpasswordnotworking

Hello, unable to send e mails my e mail and password come back as invalid heeeelp please

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
kontas

One stealed my password

Hello, My name is Turki , please i need your help one is stealed my password for my mail abonasser511@hotmail.com so please i need my data because i...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
sparkp088

I lost my gmail password

Hello, i cann't login in to gmail account.. i read still error your account has dissebled... why...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
seju

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password and my secret question what i have to do ? i want to login to my e-mails i have a lot of important e-mail plas help me......

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
smartgal

Forgot my pass word on messenger and hotmail

Hello, i have change a new password on my messenger and hotmail but now i forgotten. is there any chance i can get the password back. If it can ple...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
ethernetpro

Id and password lost

Hello, i cant log in at myspace i forgot my id and password i only have my primary email addres.please help me to back my id and password soon

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
psu650

Forget password

Hello,i have a yahoo mail id and i forget its password and i also forget its secret question what should i do to access it again?

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
wifipen

Som1 has changed my msn password

Hello, I HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN MY PASSWORD 2 MY FREND AND HE HAS CHANGED THE PASSWORD AND IS NOT LETTING ME KNOW THE CURRENT PASSWORD OF MY MSN ID..!!!!...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
xpvista

Email password wont work

Hello, help I some how deleted my email address so I'm trying to make a new one. It is window vista. it is all good up until the INTERNET MAIL LOGO...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2009 by
LAURA

Pasword feild

how can i create a password feild?

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
sevenboyz

Lost my password and don't know the security?

Hello, I don't know my password to my gmail account and it keeps saying i don't know the correct security question, what do i do next?

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
lostmaps

Password problem

Hello, i've received and e-mail telling me that someone might have been accessing my e-mail acount. so i decided to change my password. i've changed ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Pen drive protect password assign ???

Hello, Can i assign the password for my pendrive ????? Provide the solution for this problem and take me support one.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
superfreakz

Password forgotten

I once created an e-mail address of which the above e-mail address was chosen, unfortunately i never had an opportunity to use it. However the same e-...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
gmcup

Some steel my ohter email pasword

Hello, somebody steel my ohter email add so i can t open i need help

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
hotpurs

Repairconsole no password

Hello, I've got a problem getting into my windows. it crashed due to overclocking. So I had to reset the bios. Now I cant log in. (just a black scre...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
Ali@s

Lost word

Hello, I have lost Windows Word from my lap top. It is Winows Vista Home Premium. can anyone help me please ?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
statehold

I forgot my password and the secret answer

Hello, i forgot my email password en the secret answer.. plzzzz helpp me .. i have important message on the email:(:( the email is r-.-leb-.-a.1@hot...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
devis21

The time to use the office word 2007 is over

Hello, l d been using 2007 office word since l ve bought my laptop. but now if l want to do any application, "enter your product key" is written as l...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
aquarelle

I need help with my password!

Hello, I put a password so that nobody could get in my account,but I forgot what the password was,and now,I can't get in my user name account.(In the...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
Sidney

I forget my password and altirnative e-mail

Hello, I forget my password and altirnative e-mail for my acount aya_otm@hotmail.com. I tried many times but....the problem is i still remember the p...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
jaleel
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 1,728