The discussions

Outlook opens word, instead of sending emails

Hello, I'm having a problem with Entourage (XP). I can download emails, but then whenever I try to reply from Entourage, it tells me that there is a...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
austwiz

I want the password

Hello, I need the pasword for an e-mail adress, I could lie differet things...but I just gone say that my feature depends on knowing this password. ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

My yahoo pasword

Hello, Hi, this is my yahoo id and i have forgot my password for it. If have my very important certificates scaned and my college notes which i can...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
newgene97

I forgot my password and serect question

Hello, my name is Laydrian Kyles in I Still got my email address up but I dont want to log off cause I wont be able to get back on send my information...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
faceguydb

Password virus

Hello, My son has watched a you tube clip. Up came the msn message.."You have encountered a .... we have to shut down...." then up came for a second ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
steve

Lost password

Hello, i lost my password and i forget my secret answer too. plz help me.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
agenchet

Lost my hotmail password

Hello, hello please someone help me, because anyone has hacked my msn account and i think he has changed my question answer and all detail too. pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
D0wnload3r

Reset pasword

Hello, Hello i lost my yahoo and hotmail paswords and even secret question please guide me to any software or tools to get back my ids

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
ixtremed1

I have forgotten my password

Hello, i have changed my password and forgotten it in next login. i have made my account 2 years ago and my date of birth was fake and i dont reme...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
somacmg

Pc asking for a password?

Hello, everyone maybe someone can help? went to a mates pc to help this is what i found the pc boots to the black screen asking for a password (he n...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
inthemix1010

Lost of password nd personal info

Hello,HI..I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD ND FORGOTTEN MY PERSONAL INFO..BUT I REMEMBER THE YAHOO ID..AND SECUIRITY QUESTION,,WHICH I GAVE AT THE TIME OF MAKI...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
fazal karim

Vista admin password forotten

Hello, I have been reading hese forums, but I have some more questions. I did the safe mode thing (as a limited user) and i either ave me an error or...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
austwiz

Email password

Hello, how do I find forgotton cox.net email password without reseting it?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
daniels

Password lost help i'm jobless without it

Hello, i lost my windows 2000 password, how can i get it back??? urhent. life or death. work application in there.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
whale

Lost password

Hello, i forgot my windows vista password and did not make a password disk. what am i going to do

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Someone has changed my password

Hello, someone hacked my email:ghaith_shaar@hotmail.com and i have lots of important things on my email and photos for my passport and others but w...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
zebraal

Administrative passwords

Hello,what is the fastest boot cd to bypass administrative passwords

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
dellvostro

I forgot my password? bios

Hello, i have a Dell laptop, inspiron i forgot my password does it have a way to enter windows? help me , please i need ur help

3 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
gabbagabbahey

Password

Hello, I've done a mistake. I've put a German password to my laptop but my keyboard is an English one. I have an Acer Extensa 5610 and the program...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
bevin bontiff

Microsoft word 2002 product key lost.

Closed

Hello, I need help. My laptop crashed and I don't have a replacement cd to get my microsoft word up and running. I need a product but unfortenitly do...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Ms-word asks for converter

Solved

Hello, I have some Ms-word files of 2003..But every time upload the system with Vista i cannot read my saved word documents..it continusely asks f...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Need password for email

Hello, I just got the password last night but I cannot find where I wrote it down. Please help.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
moulkou

Using words as answers

Hello, I am trying to set up my spreadsheet to answer me in WORDS. such as if cell D:11 is a negative number cell D:12 needs to read "YES" a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
jenni.g

Stuck on enter password

Hello,my toshiba satellite m205 is stuck on enter password.will not recognize recovery disk or any other.please help.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
moulkou

Email address and password lost

Hello,I need help with finding my email address and password to window live. This is my account for school and I need it bad. Please help someone. Is ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
sudan

Hotmail password

Hello, yes i need to found out a hotmail password can you help me. thanks mike

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
mike

Working with documents in word processor

Hello, I have typed and stored my resume in the word processor on my laptop....I am looking for the latest version of microsoft word and excel to dow...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

How to find my password

Hello, can you help me about my password because someone change it.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

How to retrieve word document

Hello, I have just spent several days working on a huge word document on my PC and have regularly been saving it on to my USB - not to my PC's drive....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Rush

Putting a password to flash drive

Hello, I just want only to know how can put a password to my flash drive that will works in windows xp and vista? I know that the other flash drive h...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Verden

I lost my password

Hello, i lost my password and i've had it for 3 years so i cant remember its question every time i try to get it beck it only sends to its address...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
shariqDON

Pass word on start up

Hello, how can U put a password on for when its on stand by or start up mode so others cant get to my PC with out permission?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Rodney2008

Lean word and windows

Hello, please, I would like to kwnon if there are one place who I can see a free book to study windows and word in english! thank!

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
haveffun

Not accept password

Hello, just having some problems with my mail address in outlook express 2007. i tried to set up my account using pop3 server but the problem is that...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
yesu

Lost windows vista password

Hello, ive recently received a Satellite M305-S4848 Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista, i made a password for the log in, and stupidly forgotten th...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
zendiablo

Stolen password

Hello, Pls help me, to find out my stolen password..... it is important for me... stolen id is : gandra.prasad at the rate of hotmail.com and my a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
GPC

Help i need a password is urgent

Hello, the e-mail of my mom has been hacked so she don`t remember her secret answer and don`t put alternative e-mail, the worse is that she have many ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
Wolfy

Cant find my email password

Hello, my new password is waiting for me at my email address, but i dont know how to access it please could you tell me where to go .

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
kathcat

With out any password to login

Hello, hi frnd, with out enter any password we can enter in to the windows , if they kept password but we can not using that password. we can enter...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
tokeneight

How to get free word document for my homework

Hello, I need office compatable for free for my course. Please tell me where I can get this. cheers Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 9

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

My password

Hello, i have forgotten my yahoo password n also d secret question.... but this id is really important to me.... so please find a way out for me so ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
orangesfr

Password

Hello, i forgot my hotmail password and i'm very sad for this. i also forgot the secret answers. i want any hacker to get it if he can and tell it t...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
He hello

Cant open my 2007 word document

Closed

Hello, i wrote an important paper in my firend's house. When i opened the document at home it was blank. when i tried opening it again , by using "rec...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Forgot the password

Hello, i having a issue that i camt login my userin xp .can You tell me the exactly what to do .i have created only single user and i dont want to ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
undoneso

Lost my password

Hello, I lost my password and i dont know my answers to my questions. really need your help the reason why i lost my password today was because i form...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

Forgot my password

Hello, forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account mario3332009@hotmail.com I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

Password stolen and mail tampered with

Hello, I have just reported to the Cyber Crime cell that my password was stolen and the thief changed my password and my secret answer is tampered w...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
melnisson

Username & password

Hello, im javad raoof live IRAN how can I update nod32 when im conect to internet massege username & password please help me tanks Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
eviewcam

I need my password =(

Hello, well i got a problem guys 1 day i was on xbox live right and i got this new account isavagelife right...And i tried to put my email addy on it...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Forgot password, account info and secret ans

Hello, i really need your help, i have too lost my password and i dont remember the account information and the secret answer. i can make a new accou...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
TBABY
Results 1651 - 1700 out of a total of 1,728