The discussions

Elizabeth duquette

Closed

Hello, the email aol is no longer and that is who you want to send my code to all i have is yahoo Configuration: / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
BrianGreen

Changed phones now not getting mail

Hello, Switched phones and now I'm not getting any mail Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and security quesion

Hello, can i get help to recover my email that ifofrgot yahoo mail password and security quesion Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.11...

BunoCS

Yahoo account recovery

i have problem i dont remmber my info acconut yahoo cus i was make it at ago long time colud you help me to back it ? its my ID:***@*** alway thank ...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, dear admin ! i huv lost my phone with 15days i can't access my yahoo acc without ph no. so plz help my dear admin Configuration: iPhon...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello my yahoo mail account passward forget nd security second question for favorite tital of book ? I m not sure answer plz help me ...this is id for...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password, alternative email and security quest

Hello, sir I can't open my ***@*** I foreget altranative email id and serutry question also.plz help me.my new id was ***@*** Configuration: iP...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

How to reset yahoo mail password

Hello, I was wondering how do I reset my password without the number i have had 12years ago. My sister had changed it and i can never log in. Uggggh! ...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo id password

Hello, Sir i have forgot my yahoo id password n alternative question too.so will u plez help me to get my password Configuration: iPhone / Saf...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile no changed

Hello, Plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

My old phone number are not working

Hello, My yahoo mail responsible phone number and I'd not working,plz change phone number

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2016 by
kerryvietor

Forgot yahoo password questions and phone number changed

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102 Hi my name is rajesh real name is rohit. I forget my password and and quetions because ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my password.also I am no longer use my mobile phone number which was linked to yahoo account. also I did not update my alternati...

xpcman

To upgrade and verify my e mail account

Hello, I received the message as mentioned below, How to upgrade and verify my account. Please intimate. Mahesh Patel Mobile : 9825431622 E mai...

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password, and changed the phone number 

Closed

Hi hope you can help me I forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number now I don't now what to do hope you can help me please

Ambucias

Forgot my password and I need to change my number to my yahoo account and its not letting me in because I change my number so I'm locked out of my acc...

Ambucias

I need help with opening an email!!!

Hello, I'm desperately in need of some assistance! I have an account that I have not opened since 2012... thinking I would preserve the accounts s...

Ambucias

Cant get into my mail

Hello, I forgot my password and security answer want do I do? About this Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

PoulJ

Forgot yahoo mail password, mobile number changed no security ?

how can i login in to my yahoo account if i dont have a phone anymore or a security question on file

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieving my account

Hello, I have a problem on the verification process because I did not use the registered number right now and I don't have any access to that number...

Ambucias

Help change my yahoo password

Hello, @*** is my yahoo I'm needing to change my password please can you send me a new one this is my new phone number removed by moderator this i...

Ambucias

Don't know my security question

Hello, i am having problems logging in to my yahoo email and I know my password, but it takes me to the security question page and I don't kno...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password and alternative email address urgent

Hello, Sir, l have forget my yahoo password and alternative email address Please help me, I have port ant data and documents, E-Mail ID is remo...

Ambucias

Yahoo wants to call my phone for me to get into my email but i n

Hello, I haven't used my yahoo email account in a while, and it took a few tries until I got the password right. Now Yahoo won't give me access to m...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail security code and password

forget my yahoo password and security question.please halpe

Ambucias

Password and secret question

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions. please what to do.

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and security question, please i need help

xpcman

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I don't remember but also my yahoo m...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Forgot password and and lost phone number

Hello, i lost my phone number and therefore i do not have access to the phone number and phone again, what do i do to recover my yahoo mail account...

xpcman

I forgot my yahoo password

Good Morning, I am trying login to my yahoomail but I have forgotten my password and the activation key was not also sent to my phone. Kindly help wi...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember but also my yahoo ...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember but also my yaho...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and security question what can i do

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and security question what can i do ?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, help forgpt my paswoed i habe forgotten my yahoo password how can i get into my account it has my old phone number i dont have that phin...

Ambucias

How to open my yahoo account because i forgot the password

I need to verify my i phone6s but the problem i cannot open my yahoo account because i forgot the password. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.240...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Password and recovery mail

Hello, sir, i forgot my yahoo mail password and also i do not have recovery mail password kindly help me recover my yahoo mail. Configur...

Helper.NeedHelp

Hello I forgot my yahoo password and lost my phone number and there is no option for secuirity question so how can I recover my yahoo email. Please r...

Ambucias

Yahoo id & password

My iPad crashed, so I lost met yahoo I'd & password

Helper.NeedHelp

Login problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0 Hi, I remember my yahoo mail add and password....once login in they send security code to my ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

How i recover my yahoo mail with in answer question?

Hello, how i recover my yahoo mail with in answer question? because i forgot my password

Ambucias

Forgot password and have a new phone number.

Thankyou for your help.

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, Sir I'm forgot my yahoo I'd password. I know my idea is (***@***. plz hellp Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password

Hi,i forget my password and my simcard to recovere I try to recovering by security question but i cant! Beacuse i cant finde the securitu question ic...

Tabeer

I forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello Respected sir, I am sandeep Tripathi and i forgot my yahoo mail password. S...

Ambucias

I can't access my yahoo account

Hello, My yahoo address ***@***. but I can't access my mail beacuse i have no mobile number and password and i give this address in my recruitment...

Ambucias

Problem opening my mail

Solved

Hello, I can get to my yahoo account, but I cannot open the messages. I open them in chrome. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Yahoo mail forgot my security question.

Hello, How can i log in my yahoo account when my security question i forgot? Please reply asap. English please. Thank you. Configuration...

Ambucias

Hello, My name is LaDonna Zeine I have a yahoo account. I forgot my yahoo password and the numbers on my account I have no longer access to them I ...

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my password to ***@***. And have a new phone number Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail password and I don't have an access to my cp no. Because I also lost my phone year 2015 pls help me to recover my ac...

Ambucias
Results 4001 - 4050 out of a total of 7,823