The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, Please help me I forgot my password and I don't know alternative I'd Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 31.0.1650.59

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2016 by
BunoCS

Yahoo can't sign in using recovery phone number

Hello I can't get into my yahoo account because I have not got access to my phone number anymore please help need to get into my account

BunoCS

Forgotten my password

I have lost my phone and forgotten my yahoo email account password so the phone number is no more accessible ...please help to recovered lost account

BunoCS

Forgot password yahoo mail & secret question

Hello, please forgot password yahoo mail & secret qustion Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

Ambucias

Hello,I forgot my yahoo mail password,alternative mail id and registered number also.so plz help me to recover my yahoo account.

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Help! i can't enter in my yahoo account anymore!

Hello, I might have made a really huge mistake.. I forgot the password to my yahoo email account, I wrote my alternative email to verify the code and...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2016 by
Leila_87

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password and my alternative email is wrong and yahoo is not allowing answer security questions the email is ***@***. Please i nee...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Urgent help required to access an old sleeping yahoo id

Hello, I want to access my old yahoomail account.. I have userid and password however it says login through new device requires verification on alt ...

Ambucias

Forget my password and alternate password in yahoo

Hello, i need help can someone help me i cant open my email in yahoo i forget my password and my alternate email password Configuration: Window...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2016 by
Joy

Password reset

Hello, I have forgotten my password and security answers. Got a new phone and can't access my email now. How can I reset my password?. I know m...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password and alternative email

Hello, I forgot my password and I don't have access to the alternate email, I also don't know the phone number. How can I reset my password? Co...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail changed phone number

Hello, My name is Aduri Richard Rosario, kindly recover my yahoo mail '***@***. I was working in USA till 2014 then I returned to our country. My cu...

Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, Plz Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgotten the answer to my secret question and cannot access my Yahoo account. Are you able to assist me in retrieving my account. I...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2016 by
Quddus

I forgot my security question

Hello I forgot my security question. I havent been on my email for about 2 years because i dont need it but i had some problems about posting and th...

ac3mark

Old yahoo account password

Hello, hi,i forgot my yahoo password and lost my old mobile number.how can open my old email address using my new yahoo account.big tnx... Conf...

Ambucias

I can't log onto my account because im in other

Hello, I can log in my account because the old number is Tanzanian now I'm using Ugandan number how do help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 4...

Ambucias

Forgot password for yahoo

Closed

Hello, My name is rebbecka jensen i forgot the password to my yahoo account and nothing i do helps.the number on it is no longer working and i really ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2016 by
shyrizer

My missing id

Hello, Please I need to get back my forgotten yahoo emal id Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

BunoCS

Answer to secret question

Hello, I have forgotten the answer to my secret question and cannot access my Yahoo account. Are you able to assist me in retrieving my account. ...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions. Please help . My yahoo id ***@***

BunoCS

Yahoo mail forgot all my security information

Hello, I forgot all my security information now 4years can't login my yahoo account yet I still use it on Facebook.i know my I'd and password.please...

Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password help me please Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0

BunoCS

I cant login to mail and i have changed my phone number

Hello, i have forgotten my password and i have changed my phone number Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2016 by
crisscross

Failing to answer security questions

Hello, i nid to get into my acc on a computer. on fone its ok Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.84

Ambucias

I forgot my password and i cant access to my phone number

Hello, Please help to recover my password so that i can update my account. likewise i don't have now access to phone anymore. what can i do? ...

Ambucias

Connecting to yahoo on other device

Hello, please i want to log in my yahoo account on another system and i was told told to comfirm my number and have lost the number help me C...

Ambucias

How to change my password to my yahoo.mail...

i can get in my yahoo.mail i need to change my yahoo.mail password please tell me how to change my password on my yahoo.mail...thank you...

Ambucias

Fotgot yahoo mail password and changed phone number

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoomail password and the phone number linked to my account has been changed but I have a gmail account I can use to h...

Ambucias

Forgot password and one security question

Hello, Can you help me access my email account. i forgot my password and one security question. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explore...

Shan

Forgotten password and security question

Hello, i have forgotten my password and one security question. please advise me on how to gain access again. fiona Configuration: Windows Vis...

Shan

Forgot password

Dear sir, I have forgot my yahoo mail password. Please help check out and tell me?

Ambucias

Yahoo asking to go to alternate

Hello, I know my email and password to sign in and when i do it tells me to go to my alternate email to verify my ID. I don't know the alternate ema...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

My names jess and I don't remember my yahoo password and i have changed my number from the one on my account but I used everything like the Yahoo help...

Ambucias

Forgot everything on my yahoo

Hello, my name is lynn castanedaand iforgoteveything on my yahoo account how cani get back into my account it is ***@*** The picture of my two kidso...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail, changed phone number

I just reinstalled it on my phone but recently i changed my phone number and now i cant get acces to view my emails, i forgot to change my number in t...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Need help with yahoo password

Hello, My husband has forgotten his password for yahoo mail. Also the phone number and the other email address they want to sent a code to he does...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo password forgot.

Hello, Good morning.!! how can i now my password because i forgot it...???

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo, changed phone number forgot alternative emai

Hello, i can't access my yahoo account and i change my phone number and i forgot my alternative email, can you please help me.

Ambucias

Forgot my password and i changed my number

Hello, i forgot my password and i changed my number how can i enter my account help olease Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Pls help me recover my yahoo password., and I can't access my old phone #,,can I reset my yahoo registered phone #? Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password and I don't have the same mobile number to receive verification please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0...

Ambucias

Forgot passwordand sequrity question

Hello, I forgot mypassword and securityquestion,please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

xpcman

How to recover my email id

Hello, i forgott my yahoo mail password and can't use alternative email....plz suggest me what to do

Ambucias

Hello, i forgot my yahoo mail password. and now how can i recover my password i also forgot my security question and mobile number and recovery ma...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail password can not be reset on line

I have been locked out of my email account for user ***@*** Please help me reset my password...I think my account was somehow changed. I need Yaho...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Yahoo mail password unlock/update

Hello, My names Harry ,I am locked out of my account,I got a different cell phone and have forgotten my password,I still have the same cell number ,...

ac3mark

Yahoo mail is not opening

Hello my yahoo mail is not opning, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.106

ac3mark

I need some help to get to my email i want to change my password

Hello, hello i back um i need some help i want to change a new password on Yahoo i also want to change my my phone number, and i want to get to ...

ac3mark

I forget my yahoo password

Hello, I forget my yahoo pasward and security answers Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

ac3mark
Results 4151 - 4200 out of a total of 7,823