i forgot my pasword and recovery email address

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

How to sign in yahoo from facebook

Hello How to login yahoo mail from Facebook account. I lost the yahoo passward

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

How to recover my old password and change my lost mobile number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password at the same time i dont have an access to my old mobile number.please help me to recover my passwrd and change m...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Account recovery

Hello, I cannot access my yahoomail. the mail is ***@***. i need to get back access to this mail box. its important. my face book name is un...

BunoCS

How can i get access to my yahoo mail if have forgotten my passw

Hi, please how can I get access to my yahoo mail if have forgotten my password and the answer to my security questions

BunoCS

Change my number in my yahoo mail

Hello, I need to change my number in my yahoo mail with out log in please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgot password and security question

hi i m havin problems signing in to my account because i hav fogotten the answers to my secret questions .please help

BunoCS

Forget password and security question

Hello, i forget my yahoo email password and security question please help but i have another yahoo email account please send me alternate password a...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I tried for. Over 2 hrs to access my email acct . I have forgottenv my password and was trying to reset. The app kept asking for phonevdigi...

BunoCS

Hello, I hsve forgotten my password and the telephone number i no longer have it. I have new one. Please help to recover my password or change. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Need help recovering yahoo account

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password n the recovery number I have on file is not active for a code to reset password..plz help Configuration: iPho...

BunoCS

Recover a lost yahoo email password ·

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . p...

BunoCS

Solved

Hello, Is been few years since I didn't use my yahoo account now I can't log into this account. It says that a code is sent to my Yahoo account fo...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forget my password

Hello, sir i loss my phone number and i forgat my yhahoo mail id password please help us Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

BunoCS

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, i have forget my yahoo password please help me and also forgetten my phone number Configuration: Windows / Firefox 47.0

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Trying to get in email

Hello, how can i change my number on email Configuration: / Chrome 50.0.2661.103

Ambucias

Want my name off of this account now.

Hello, My friend has signed me on her yahoo email for some reason. I want my name off of this account now. Her name is Jodie Cunningham. ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Verification code

Hello, I am Nadeem I have problems with my login because when I am going to login at that time i having a security window asking for the vari...

Ambucias

No access to yahoo mail

Hello, I changed the password but could not get back in yahoo mail. Can't receive verification by text to change pw to ********. I would like to recov...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my security question answer

Hello, gud pm every one i need a helps i forgot my securty question answer everytime i sign up my emails the security question appear which is na...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my alternative email

Hello, I couldn't access to my yahoo mail I have password is correct and also yahoo I'd but I forget my alternative email that I have built ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail change phone number

Hello, how do I get into my email account to add a new phone number.it keeps asking me to have it send a call or text but I don't have the phone n...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Recover yahoo mail

Solved

Hello, hello, I want to recover my yahoo email address. but it was not use long days. recover phone no and email no I fogot Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

Forgot password and secret questions

Hello, I Chandan, My email address is I forgot my password and secret question Please Help Regards chandan

BunoCS

Forget yahoo secret question answer

Hello, am oduro boamah .please i have forget my secret question answer and due to that i cannot open my yahoo email Configuration: Windows 7 / Ch...

BunoCS

Pls i can't read my yahoo mail message on my phone

Hello, Pls I can't read my mail on my phone nd if I try to open anything is not opening thank. Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgot password and security question

Hello, Hello, i forgot my yahoomail's password and security question please help me its so important all my official document are in it Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account

hi im princess how can i open my yahoo mail in browser..i know my user and pass but occaitional confirmation are pop up i dont have acess to my old nu...

Ambucias

Still not work they way u told me

Hello, i have change my mobile phone and i am trying to access my FB BUT IT SAID incorrect password and FB had sent verification CODE to my emai...

BunoCS

Forgot password and security question

Hello, i forgot my password and the worst thing i forgot the answer of my security email question..I have changed my mobile phone too Configura...

BunoCS

Help i dont know my secret yahoo question

help I need to access my yahoo mail, I forget the password and the secret question, how else can I use to get back to my email.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo secret question and trouble with alternate email

Hello i am logging in to my yahoo account after a long time and when i try to log in, they ask for my secret question's answer 'where did u spend ur h...

Ambucias

Unable to login

Hello, Please I'm unable to login my yahoo mail, I forgot the password and the alternative email kindly please help me out. Email: ***@*** ...

ac3mark

I can't access my password or alternative id

Hello, i lost my password and also forget my alternate email id what next step to activate my account Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 51.0.27...

ac3mark

Phone number and email change

Hello I am genesis Gaji I want to change my phone number and my yahoo email because the email I saw,is not my email I don't know how to do it pls help...

ac3mark

Yahoo password and log-in

Hello, I forgot my yahoomail password and tried to recover it but i also forgot the alternate email on my account for recovery? Configuration: ...

ac3mark

Forget my yahoo secret question answer

Hello, i forget my yahoo secret question answer but i can still open my id and receive email as it is saved in my computer but cant open from any o...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Cannot access my account

Hello, I cannot get into my email as i hve forgotten my password and security answer please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant get into my yahoo account what so ever

Hello, Cant remember any of the passwords or numbers doesnt exist any more. Need axces urgently Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.1...

ac3mark

Recover deleted yahoo mail account

Hello, i was some problem so i deleted my account but now i will continue this account so how i can reactivate my account

ac3mark

Recover password

Hello, Hello, I want to know how to recover my yahoo password but i forgot External email and security question how to do? How can i open my ema...

Ambucias

I forgot my security code

Hello, Please I traveled and now in a new zone but I can't access my email since am being requested to put in my security code of which I can't ...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mail secret answers

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail secret answers please I need your help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 33.0.1750.517

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover secret question

Hello, sir my yahoo id is ***@***. i forgot my yahoo secrate question answer pleased help me.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello, Could you please help? I need to recover my password for removed by moderator@yahoo. I did not set up any alternate ways to get in account fo...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Secret questions

Hello, i forget the answers of security questions, please help me recover it. regards Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo password.

Hello, How can I recover my yahoo password without mobile number and alternate email address? I lost my phone and i have no access my alternate em...

11 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2016 by
Meghanne

Unable to sign in

Hello, ' i cant sign in my yahoo mail yahoo asking me for old number to send verification code but i am out country to reach msg on my number what co...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

I do not remember my password or security questions for my Yahoo account is there a fix also do not have a phone number or anything else for that

xpcman

Hello, I forgotten my yahoo mail password

Ambucias
Results 4451 - 4500 out of a total of 7,827