Cyberpunk 2077 was one of the most anticipated games of the 2020. Unfortunately, it turned out that the most remarkable thing about this game are the various bugs. In this article we make a compilation of the most curious and fun bugs that the community has been encountering in the CD Projekt video game.
What are Cyberpunk 2077's most popular bugs?
- Cars can move by themselves - you don’t even have to touch your keyboard/controller!
- Taking a motorcycle can feel like jumping from an airplane with it - you just float in the air before landing on the ground.
- Also, cars disappear out of the blue.
- Some enemies seem unaware that you are shooting point-blank at them.
- Some NPC will accuse you of running over them although, apparently, they weren’t even on the road in the first place.
- Loop accidents: several vehicles make the same mistake one after another.
- Some characters appear to have superpowers, such as passing through objects, or being immortal when theoretically they are not.
- But sometimes it is our character who appears to be capable of levitating and walking at the speed of light, and even teleport at times.
- You may also stumble upon characters who are suddenly headless (and no, not because someone decided to behead them).
- It seems that many characters can urinate without having to drop their pants and without staining, which we honestly consider as a superpower.
- At moments, our characters appear naked for no apparent reason.
- Also, NPC in wheelchairs seem to magically heal in the blink of an eye.
- Sometimes, you get hit by invisible entities.
- Apparently, Keanu Reeves is out of shape.
See for yourself
The following video includes a compilation of all the bugs in Cyberpunk 2077:
Now we have to wait for the patches to correct all these inconsistencies. Let's hope it's sooner rather than late!