How to stop Steam from opening on startup: Windows, macOS
By default, Steam will automatically run when you turn on your PC. If you want to make it stop from opening on startup, follow the following simple steps.
To stop Steam from opening on startup:
- Open Steam and log in.
- Click on Steam in the top menu bar (the upper left of Steam on Windows, or in the menu bar above Steam on OSX).
- Go to the Settings option (Preferences on OSX).
- Click on the Interface tab, and uncheck the box that specifies: "Run Steam when my computer starts."
any more questions about steam? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to stop steam from opening on startup mac
- Stop steam from opening on startup mac
- Stop steam opening on startup mac
- 3 beeps on startup no display [solved] > CPU & Desktop Forum
- Steam download unblocked > Download - Digital stores
- 5 beeps on startup no display [solved] > CPU & Desktop Forum
- Insert a tilde sign: on Mac, Windows > Guide
- How to stop google drive from opening on startup > Guide