Did you know you can tune your experience on Steam by customizing your taskbar? In a few simple steps, you will discover how to shape your taskbar the way it better fits your needs.
- Open Steam and log in.
- Click on Steam in the top menu bar (the upper left of Steam on Windows, or in the menu bar above Steam on OSX).
- Go to the Settings option (Preferences on OSX).
- Go to the Interface section on the left panel.
- Click on Set Taskbar Preferences on the right panel, and a new window will open.
- Select all the options you want to be displayed in your interface.
- Click Ok.
any more questions about steam? check out our forum!