There are a number of ways that you can improve your privacy as you use Steam. This can be as simple as clearing cookies from Steam's browser, preventing Steam from saving your personal details or changing the privacy setting of the inventory. This article will show you how to do all of this.
How to prevent Steam from saving account details?
If you don't want Steam to remember your credentials (which can be useful when sign-in on a public computer), simply follow the below procedure.
- Open your Steam account, and go to Account Preferences.
- On the Account tick the box Don't save account credentials on this computer.
How to clear cookies from Steam's web browser?
- Click on Steam Menu > Preferences
- Go to the Web browser menu.
- Select Delete All Browser Cookies
- Click on Ok to validate.
How to change the inventory privacy settings?
If you want to change the privacy settings of your Steam Inventory, follow these steps.
- Firstly, go to Your Profile then to the Inventory.
- On the Inventory page, go to Inventory Settings and select the Inventory Privacy Settings.
- On this page you can modify your Inventory Privacy Settings and set them to Private.
- Steam don't save account credentials on this computer
- Don't save account credentials on this computer
- How to change privacy settings on steam
- How to check the balance in my Axis savings account > Guide
- How to view your Steam purchase history > Guide
- Steam account status > Guide
- Import contacts from a SIM card on Android, iPhone > Guide
- How To Save Logins and Passwords on Internet Explorer > Guide
- Stronghold Crusader cheats: unlimited money, codes
- Steam FPS counter: hotkey, not showing up, accurate
- How to stop Steam from signing into friends automatically
- Check if your computer is compatible with a game
- How to enable push to talk in Steam
- The best Fortnite codes and maps in creative mode
- How to disable comments on Steam profile?
- How to stop Steam from opening on startup: Windows, macOS
- How to configure the taskbar in Steam
- How to change the language in Steam