How to remove Reimage PC Repair Online
Reimage PC Repair Online is a fake PC optimizing tool distributed on free streaming, manga scans, or download websites. Once installed Reimage PC Repair Online will display fake error messages and urge you to upgrade to the full version. Watch out, we will tell you how to get rid of it.
Reimage PC Repair Online often installs along with other third-party software such as Browser toolbars or Adwares.
How to uninstall the software?
- Open the Start menu by clicking on the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Type "Uninstall" in the search bar and open the uninstallation menu in the list.
- Search for "Reimage PC Repair Online" and Uninstall it.
How to clean your system?
Once you uninstalled Reimage PC Repair, you need to clean your system. You can use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, a disinfection tool known for its effectiveness:
- Download and install Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Open the software.
- Launch a full scan.
any more questions about security? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to uninstall reimage
- Reimage repair
- Reimage uninstall
- Reimage PC Repair > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Deep Freeze® - uninstalling [solved] > Windows Forum
- Quick heal removal tools [solved] > Antivirus Forum
- How to uninstall Deep Freeze - Forgot password [solved] > System software Forum
- Disable Deepfreeze: from Command Prompt, without password > Guide