When you copy songs from a CD using Windows Media Player, they are saved by default to the music library. In this article we will show you how to change the default folder where these copied songs are saved.
To change the default folder where copied songs are saved:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click the Rip tab > More options
- In the window that opens, go to the Rip Music section.
- Then click the Change button and select the folder where you want to save the files copied from your audio CDs.
- Click on OK to save the modifications.