Subtitles can be a very useful feature when watching films in foreign languages or films such as Westerns, where the actors may have strong accents. However it is necessary to be able to disable subtitles when they are not wanted or needed. In this article, we will show you how to disable this feature under Media Player Classic.
To disable subtitles on Media Player Classic:
- Click on View > Options > Playback.
- In the "Open Settings" section , uncheck "Auto-load subtitles".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Media player classic turn off subtitles
- Mpc hc disable subtitles
- Mpc-hc turn off subtitles
- Media Player Classic: sync audio, video sync > Guide
- Media player classic play next file in folder > Guide
- Media player classic cast to tv > Guide
- How to reset media player classic settings: Windows 10 > Guide
- How to delete video history on Windows Media Player > Guide
- Copy CD to computer: Windows 10, Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Player: move file location
- How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
- How to restore Windows Media Player library
- Rename music files automatically in Windows Media Player