Even with small businesses, using efficient software for bookkeeping is necessary. QuickBooks Simple Start
is an accounting software to create invoices and track sales and expenses.
This software is no longer free. A license must be purchased.
A 30 day free trial version is available on this site:
- Financial operations: QuickBooks Simple Start allows its users to carry out sales and expenses, billing, invoicing; manage payrolls, generate reports, print checks, customer and vendor address book, checks and more, all tax ready. Users have choice.
- Testing data: this option is to be taken before installing the application. Test Data has been designed for use in tests. The aim is to verify the set of input for a better result. It also serves to challenge the ability of the program. After that, you may decide to use it or not.
- Interface: QuickBooks Simple Start's interface is well organized and pretty clear. There are several colored menus to simplify its use. Both beginners and expert can handle it without any problem.
- Operating system : Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB RAM for a single user; 1 GB of RAM for multi-users access.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of available disk space.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4.
- Very practical and easy to use for small financial operations.
- Payroll option with good reports.
- Only 20 customers are supported.
- No item tracking.
Setup_QuickBooksSimpleStart2010-2010 R17.exe, Setup_QuickBooksSimpleStart2010.exe
Latest update on Saturday January 11, 2014 06:24:20 AM