Using paypal on internet

Closed
queenss Posts 13 Registration date Sunday February 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 1, 2009 - Aug 1, 2008 at 10:24 AM
asheyoda Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2009 - Sep 5, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Hi

Can someone tell me how to use paypal ..

How does it work ??
Related:

3 responses

rubanru1 Posts 10 Registration date Thursday May 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 1
Aug 2, 2008 at 08:12 AM
hello,
you can get all the answers on www.paypal.com
with paypal you can send money, receive, buy on the net. it is an easy way for money transfer.

see you..
Hi, all you need do is register with a valid credit card onto Paypal, once your account with them is set up you can pay through Paypal for items you buy off the internet. I suggest you use a debit card then all you need worry about is making sure you have enough money in your acount. Also means that if anyone got your details they would only get what you have in your account.
The other way is to deposit funds into your Paypal account ready for when you need it, I have been with Paypal for a few years now and have not had any problems.
If you ever get an email supposidly from Paypal asking for details all you need do is go to your account by logging in as you would normally and check to see if they have sent you any messages, 99% of the time they will not have.
Also if you do not get what you have paid for Paypal will and do get your money back for you.
regards Tony
asheyoda Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2009
Sep 5, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Hello,
I want a paypal account, if anyone can help email asheyoda (at) yahoo.com

thanks,
ashe