Stir Crazy downloading to Ipod touch

Closed
smiley33078 - Apr 17, 2010 at 01:16 AM
 smiley33078 - Apr 17, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Ok...so i was given a ipod touch g2 for my birhtday...and since then i have been spending countless hours installing and uninstalling programs to download my music from windows media player to my ipod and nothing has worked. I was so excited about recieving this as a gift and enjoyed adding apps to it as well, but i am at the point of throwing it out on the street for as the main reason for having an ipod is for the music. I know the easy solution is to download through itunes...but being as it may i have already spent countless money on the music already downloaded to my computer and aren't looking to spend more. so if you can please help me i would greatly appreciate it.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 17, 2010 at 03:51 AM
Dear Sir,

Are you actually using iTunes for carrying out the task? Please indicate for further help.

Thank you.
I originally started out with downloading itunes to my computer and with that quictime music and apple mobile device support was downloaded. With that it only selected a few songs from my music and not any of the ones that i actually liked. I found a sight on google about MGTEK which allows you to sync music without going through itunes, but it says it can't read apple moble deice support and quicktime and recommend that i redownload itunes. So i uninstalled, reinstalled and repaired these three several time hoping for a different result and still the same result has come up. so then i found copytrans control and this too doesn't help me transfer or sync music from windows media player. copytrns i found made i easy to pick what music i wanted on the ipod touch but that's about it. I am looking to take my music from windows media player through a second party to download it to itune. I haven't found a way to do it in itunes and from what i read the sites aren't compatible to download and sync together.