Wifi connected but no internet access [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question rs - Last answered on Apr 27, 2017 at 08:47 PM by Jera
Hello,
Since yesterday the wifi internet was not getting connected in the laptop. The wifi is getting connected in my mobile. I have checked the proxy settings and I have uninstalled the anti virus. Can some one please help me to solve the problem?

See more 
Helpful
+2
plus moins
Are you using a proxy server? What O/S are you using?
Was this answer helpful?  
rs- Feb 20, 2015 at 10:15 AM
Windows 7. There is no proxy server configured
Helpful
+2
plus moins
OK, windows 7 has a little bug....you must configure a network location like home, public or work. It does not always prompt you to set one once you connect to a network. Go into your network setting, and click on the "internet " icon in the middle of the connections. Set it to a place and try to browse.
Was this answer helpful?  
kr47- Mar 23, 2017 at 07:51 AM
This has solved a problem I have had for days!
Thanks
Helpful
+2
plus moins
You should contact with your internet provider for one time.
Was this answer helpful?  
uksyl- Feb 9, 2016 at 03:44 AM
I did Jamie and was told by India that it would cost £129 to call an engineer out. So go to a local electrician and it wud only cost about £10!!! Words failed me .Syl
Helpful
+2
plus moins
Wifi connected but no internet access..why?
Was this answer helpful?  
ac3mark 7104Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus June 15, 2017 Last seen - Feb 10, 2016 at 09:32 PM
mimi, please start a new thread...we have no idea what your particular issues are...like mine was my Ethernet driver wasn't loaded, but then again, I just loaded the OS and had to configure all of the drivers! Let us know what your indications are!

Have FUN!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?