Can't login facebook sms code required [Solved]

Ask a question Haffira - Last answered on Oct 24, 2016 05:37AM
Hello,

Can you please help me? I can't login my facebook. I've change phone and when i'm want to login, then facebook asked me for a code. I click an option which to send the code using sms to my phone no. But until now, i did't received the code. can you please help me to solve the problem? Appreciate your help
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

I do not see how Facebook would send a reset code to your new phone number as it was never registered with Fb as you must first prove your identity.

I suggest you use your email account registered with Facebook to request a reset code.

Good luck
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. But i've tried before. I'm login using my fb email and right password. Then it appear asked for a code. I'm also try to login using my phone no. Also same. Require a code. Appreciate if you could help me.
Ambucias 35058Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 4, 2016 Last seen - Oct 21, 2016 04:33PM
Try resetting your password:

http://www.facebook.com/reset.php

Facebook should send a code but it will only send it to the mobile or email you have registered when you created the account.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello,

Thank you. I've using the right email and password for my fb. Same things happen. I'm not able to login because fb keep asked for code.please help me or else i'll lose my fb. Appreciate your help.
Ambucias 35058Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 4, 2016 Last seen - Oct 22, 2016 06:09PM
Is your page online?
Haffira- Oct 23, 2016 04:02AM
Hello,

Before i lost my phone, i'm not logout my fb. Then now i'm using a new phone to login using the same email address and password. But it failed.
Ambucias 35058Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 4, 2016 Last seen - Oct 23, 2016 05:46AM
Sorry I can't help you further
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello,

It's ok. Now i can login my facebook back! I've search a few solution on google. Then suggest me to login fb to the device that i've been login before. So i try to login using my mom phone because i've used it before. It's work ! I can login my fb on my mom phone. Then, i click on the menu. Then choose code generator. I copy the code and used it to login fb on my phone.

Tq very much for helping me instead.
Ambucias 35058Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 4, 2016 Last seen - Oct 24, 2016 05:37AM
Thank you very much for letting me know.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?