Smart banking isn't something extraordinary nowadays, and almost every active millennial prefers online banking with a useful and friendly interface and fast transactions. The Venmo banking system, owned by PayPal, is making our life easier with their new free Venmo credit card.
What is the Venmo credit card?
Venmo, a subsidiary company of PayPal, is an innovative mobile banking system. With it, you can make payments, request or transfer money online momentarily. The company just launched its first Venmo Visa Credit Card with a QR code, up to 3% cashback on some purchases, and many other perks, such as customized offers and the smart tracking of your expenses.
What are the key features?
- Up to 3% cashback for 8 categories of purchases. Grocery, Bills & Utilities, Health & Beauty, Gas, Entertainment, Dining & Nightlife, Transportation, and Travel. Cardholders will earn 3% back on their top spending category, 2% from the second-highest category, and 1% on all other purchases, which makes the deal quite profitable. At the end of each month, you receive your cashback directly on your Venmo account.
- The smart system tracks your expenses in real-time and divides them into different categories so the cardholder can better analyze his/her personal financial situation within the Venmo mobile app.
- The Venmo Credit Card doesn’t apply the annual fee, however, the bank charges a fee for cash advances, returned payments, interests, etc.
- The Venmo Credit Card is equipped with an RFID chip for tap-to-pay transactions at point-of-sale that requires less contact with the terminal.
- Possibility to pay with this card even before its physical arrival. Moreover, if your Venmo Credit Card gets lost or stolen, you can immediately block or freeze it in the mobile app.
- Offers Visa Traditional Credit Card benefits, including 24/7 support, emergency cash, and a zero liability policy. It also offers lifestyle benefits for Visa Signature cardholders, such as Visa Luxury hotel collection with the best rates, car rentals with discounts, and much more.
- Accepted worldwide. You can pay with Venmo Credit Card in more than 200 countries around the globe.
- Equipped with a personal QR code. Which makes it easier to share payments with friends, request money, and send invoices.
- Customizable design. The cardholder can choose one of 5 card designs to make it look pretty.
How to get the Venmo credit card?
The Venmo Credit Card is not yet available for everyone but in the coming months, it will be. To get the card, you need to apply through the Venmo app, provide the information that you are at least 18 years old, live in the US, and have an active Venmo account for at least 30 days.
- How to get a Venmo credit card > Guide
- How to pay for netflix without credit card > Guide
- Palm Offers $199 Credit Card-Sized Phone - CCM
- How to buy games on PlayStation store: for free > Guide
- Bank Account Tracking > Download
- Can I read news on Kindle?
- Waze settings: iPhone, fastest route, menu, Android
- Amazon Prime Day: 2022, date, best deals
- Top money earning apps 2022: real, without investment
- Best apps to cancel your subscriptions
- The best religious apps: free, for Android, for iPhone
- The best dating apps: for 2022, free, for relationships
- Top neobanks in 2022: secure, reliable, quick
- The best baby apps of 2022 for new parents
- The best apps to fulfil New Year's resolutions
- Best Speech-to-Text app: for Android, iPhone
- How to generate a QR code: for free, for your website
- Scan QR code: iPhone, Android, from picture
- How to start trading stocks online: for beginners
- Parental control apps: for iPhone, Android, PC
- Apps to transfer money internationally: no fee, quickly
- The best crypto exchange apps
- Personal safety apps: for Android, for phones, 2022
- Top education apps for kids
- How to see and track the ISS: from home, with apps
- Apps to learn languages: free, offline, fast
- Cooking apps 2022: for beginners, iPhone, Android
- Where to download ebooks and audiobooks: for free, on PC
- Tutorials for DIY haircuts: for men, women, beginners
- Best crypto wallets: app, for NFT, Android
- Things to do at home: online, with friends, by yourself
- How to do KYC verification on Paytm
- Budgeting apps: free, for couples, for students
- Badoo sign up: download, code, in English
- Free Dictionary download: for Android, mobile, iOS