Mouse cursor settings in Bandicam
You can either display or hide the mouse cursor when recording a video or taking screenshots with Bandicam. In this article, we will take you through the procedure.
How to hide or display the mouse cursor when filming or taking screenshots?
- Open Bandicam.
- Go to the Image Tab.
- Check/uncheck "Hide mouse cursor"
- Repeat the operation in the Video tab.
- The new settings will be automatically saved.
do you have more questions about screen capturing apps? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Bandicam show cursor
- Mouse cursor not aligned > Guide
- How to unlock cursor on hp laptop > Guide
- Bandicam > Download - Video recording and streaming
- Toshiba laptop cursor disappeared > Guide
- Toshiba laptop cursor not working [solved] > Laptop Forum