You can either display or hide the mouse cursor when recording a video or taking screenshots with Bandicam. In this article, we will take you through the procedure.
How to hide or display the mouse cursor when filming or taking screenshots?
- Open Bandicam.
- Go to the Image Tab.
- Check/uncheck "Hide mouse cursor"
- Repeat the operation in the Video tab.
- The new settings will be automatically saved.
do you have more questions about screen capturing apps? check out our forum!
- Bandicam show cursor
- Bandicam mobile
- Bandicam mouse pointer
- Mouse cursor not aligned > Guide
- Hp cursor lock > Guide
- How to get cursor back on toshiba laptop > Guide
- TeamViewer remote cursor not working: Windows 10 > Guide
- Fix arrows keys in Excel: Scroll lock, alternative method > Guide
- Take a screenshot: on Mac, Windows 10, iPhone, PC, Android