In this guide we'll take you through the steps to reset LibreOffice to its default settings.
To reset LibreOffice settings to default follow these steps:
Launch LibreOffice select the Calc application.
- Click on Tools > Options.
- Go to LibreOffice Calc and click on the Revert button.
Need more help with Office software? Check out our forum!
- Libreoffice reset settings
- Reset libreoffice to default settings
- Libreoffice default settings
- Gimp reset settings > Guide
- Outlook reset settings > Guide
- How to reset Opera browser: to default settings > Guide
- How to use KMPlayer: change language, add subtitles, etc. > Guide
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- Adobe Acrobat Reader change language: to English, settings
- How to disable spell checking LibreOffice
- Change background on Teams: before or during meeting
- Change WordPad's default font
- Open a .PS file: online, in Windows
- Pro11.msi download: for office 2003, installation package
- Microsoft Office: free download, 2021
- Office 2013 system requirements
- How to hide grid lines in LibreOffice
- How to change Scribus theme
- Recover deleted PST file: Outlook, from hard drive, free
- How to open Outlook email in browser
- How to get a date value in Access
- Automatically save screenshots: to OneDrive
- How to change the text capitalization: Word,Excel,OpenOffice
- Open Office Writer background image
- Create a team and channels in Microsoft Teams