If you can't see your files and folders saved to your pen drive even after a scan with Nod 32 antivirus software, follow the procedure below.
How to fix a USB or pendrive not showing files and folders?
If you have not formatted your flash drive, then check whether the files are not in hidden mode. Follow the procedure below:
- Click on the following link and download AutorunExterminator
- Extract it, then double-click on "AutorunExterminator" --> Plug your pendrive now.
- This will remove the autorun.inf files from your pendrive and also from drives
- Click on Start > Run then type cmd and click on OK.
- Here we assume your pendrive is G:
- Enter this command:
attrib -h -r -s /s /d j:\*.*
- You can copy and paste the above command by right-clicking in the Command Prompt.
Note : Replace the letter j: with your flash drive letter.
- Now check for your files in Pen Drive.
- After completing steps 1 and 2, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Update it by selecting Perform "Full Scan"
Note: The default selected option is "Quick Scan".
- Unable to view files in pendrive
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution > Forum - Hardware
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Windows 10 iso file free download > Download
- Remove write protection from usb > Guide
- The main idm executive file is damaged [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Cannot open files on USB flash drive: how to access them
- Connect two computers: with USB cable, ethernet, WiFi
- USB drive showing shortcuts only
- Create a bootable USB drive
- How to format USB drive: Mac, Windows, Ubuntu
- Update PS4 with a USB
- USB Flash drive not detected: in Windows, Mac
- How to customize USB drive wallpaper on Windows?
- Enable and Disable USB Ports
- Add a high speed USB host controller
- Clean out the USB port: phone, laptop, PS4