With the number of files stored in the computer, there are certainly those that no longer serve. To get rid of them, you can use Temp File Cleaner
. Its main goal is to remove temporary files from the local disks and give much space to them. It is designed by ADD Software.
- Deleting: Temp File Cleaner's main function is to remove unnecessary, temporary or obsolete files, which may gain a fairly substantial space on the PC. Once files are deleted, it will be impossible to find or restore them later on.
- Types of cleaned items: the program can delete cookies, browser history, and temporary files. In addition, it can also delete what remains from an uninstall process as well as all recent documents, cache files and others.
- Analysis: Temp File Cleaner can also perform a full scan of the computer or some readers. After the scan, it automatically removes unused files. Besides these features, the application can also empty the trash and display subsequently deleted items.
- Optimization: after that, the computer system is sure to grow in optimization since HDD is freed from all temporary files. Internet browsing can also be increased thanks to this process. It is compatible with all major browsers namely Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Java Runtime
- Temp File Cleaner is entirely downloadable free of charge.
- It optimizes computer and browsing performances.
Latest update on August 29, 2013 at 06:06 AM.