This software supports only three formats: WAV, mike and Bitmap files. Also, the publisher's website is closed.
Disclaimer: it seems that the publisher's website is closed and that the software is no longer supported - it may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages.
Frequency Analyzer is software designed to analyze the frequency of an audio by converting it to voltage. For that, it divides the sound in many components that is called sine waves.
- Importing: with Frequency Analyzer, the user is allowed to import files from the hard disc or by capturing sound using a microphone connected to the computer. After that, it displays the frequency on window down left.
- Converting: indeed, Frequency Analyzer is able to convert sound into voltage. The latter is then transformed into sine wave that will be displayed in the upper right window of the program interface.
- Calculate: Frequency Analyzer uses the algorithm called the Fast Fourier Transform or FFT. In this way, it calculates the digital signals that are the components of a sound. The user is allowed to increase the speed of the computer's sound card to get an accurate graph.
Is It Free?
You can download and use this software for free.
- Frequency analyzer download - Best answers
- Frequency analyzer free download - Best answers
- Wimax frequency range - Articles
- Best frequency channel for pldt - How-To - Network
- Windows Update – Detection Frequency Configuration - How-To - Windows
- Windows 7 - Configure the update frequency for Java - How-To - Windows 7
- Modify the frequency at which Vuze updates resume data - How-To - P2P