Network Analyzer download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Network Analyzer is a network analyzer app that diagnoses various wifi network problems, such as Internet connectivity and various issues on the remote.
What are the key features of Network Analyzer?
- Wifi signal meter: this feature shows you the graphical and textual representation of networks, as well as the signal strength. The Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2) and the Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP) are also available.
- LAN scanner: detect fast all network devices, as well as their vendor names, IP, and MAC addresses. This feature also allows you to detect IPv6 availability.
- Port scanner: the app's algorithm supports the most common ports and user-specified port ranges, it is also perfect for closed, firewalled, and open ports detection.
- Network information: get all the network information: SSID, BSSID, IP address, HTTP proxy, subnet mask, signal strength, and more, but also cell network information: IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, and MNC, among others.
How does Network Analyzer work?
Network Analyzer has a user-friendly interface - but understanding the app’s features and the available information requires having some knowledge in computing. If this is not your case, we recommend checking some tutorials that can be found on the Internet.
Is Network Analyzer safe?
Is Network Analyzer free?
You can download and use this app for free.
- Network Analyzer > Download
- The network architecture can be termed as a > Guide
- Social networking sites not working > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Network card
- All networking commands pdf > Guide
- Reimage PC Repair
- EVEREST Ultimate
- MSI Kombustor 4
- PC Wizard
- DriveRestore Professional
- HD Tune Pro
- Belarc advisor
- AnTuTu Benchmark