Samsung Smart Switch is a software created by Samsung to facilitate file transfer and data synchronization between PC and a Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet. It is compatible with models of the Galaxy series starting from the Galaxy S2.
- This program is capable of backing up messages and call history, as well as photos, videos and your user preferences.
- It also enables users to move all backed up information to a new device.
- The software will keep your Outlook or iCal contacts and data synchronized with your terminal's calendar.
- Samsung Smart Switch enables you to update your device software to the latest version or help you repair it after a failure in this process. Simply connect the device to your PC and wait for the program to do its job.
- To use Samsung Smart Switch, your mobile device must run Android 4.3 or iOS 4.2.1 or later.
- Windows Media Player version 11 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Samsung Smart Switch is available to download for Mac here.