The best app for video calls is now available for Android!
If you work in a team, and often participate in video conferences and group calls, you probably already know about Microsoft Teams. It is a program designed to facilitate remote teamwork and now it is available for Android devices. You can video chat, call, send files, and share documents and calendars within the app. This is Microsoft Teams for Android download page.
- Video calls: Stay connected with your work team or a group of people living far away and video call them. With Microsoft Teams for Android, you can join the meeting within a minute and invite anyone with ease.
- Chat: Need to discuss something privately? Don’t worry and use 1-1 chat or create private channels to invite specific people into it without disturbing other team members.
- Management: Use calendars, task managers, and mentions to take full control over the project and see the progress within the team.
- File sharing: Send photos, videos, documents, and other files over the app to have them at your fingertips.
- Cloud storage: The integrated cloud storage space lets you save some of your free space and keep your shared documents safe on the cloud server and available for all the collaborators.
- Breakout rooms: Use breakout rooms within the video conference to discuss some specific matters in a separated video chat while the other part of the team is discussing something else.
- Whiteboard and presentation: Make the most out of Teams and use its whiteboard to brainstorm and create original projects remotely, and use its ability to present and share screens.
How does Teams for Android work?
Teams for Android works as a mobile application for video and audio calls, chats, and collaboration. Learn how to create a team in Microsoft Teams, and how to change the background on Microsoft Teams.
Is Microsoft Teams for Android free?
The app is free to download and use.
Is Microsoft Teams for Android safe?
Microsoft Teams is a safe app, although we recommend you to read carefully Microsoft privacy statement.
- Requires Android 5.0
- Size: varies with the device
Photo – play.google.com
- Microsfot teams
- Microsft teams - Best answers
- Microsoft temas - Best answers
- How to change background in microsoft teams on android - How-To - Video Calls
- Spotify and Waze Team Up on Android - News
- How to play pokemon on android - Guide
- Update emojis android - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Samsung factory reset code android - Guide