SourceTree download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is Sourcetree? Sourcetree is a free Git client for Windows and Mac computers. It helps users to interact with Git repositories and focus on coding. This is the Sourcetree download page.
- Git client: SourceTree offers you a full-featured GUI that greatly facilitates the development process.
- Code visualization: Visualize your code and get all the information you need with a single click.
- For beginners and experts: SourceTree is perfect both for beginners and professionals, so you can easily review changesets, stash, and cherry-pick between branches, etc. This way you can follow your colleagues’ progress and stay updated.
- Submodules: You can add submodules to facilitate the management of the project and boost it.
How does Sourcetree work?
After you have downloaded and installed SourceTree, you can start using it as a Git and Mercurial client. Here you can find out more about its interface and learn more about how to master the program.
Is SourceTree free?
SourceTree is completely free to download and use.
Is SourceTree safe?
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
SourceTree can also be downloaded on macOS.
Photo – www.sourcetreeapp.com
- Sourcetree download
- Download sourcetree
- Sourcetree free
- Windows 11 iso download > Download
- Poppy playtime free download > Download
- Fall guys free download > Download
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu 14.04 download > Download
- Play store download > Download
- Borland Database Engine
- Turbo Pascal
- Anime Studio
- GameMaker Studio 2
- DirectX SDK
- Visual Basic Database Projects
- NetBeans IDE
- GitHub Desktop
- Spark AR Studio
- Fiddler Everywhere
- Synapse X
- Sublime Text
- Visual Studio Code
- Android Studio
- Unreal Engine 4