In this article we will explain how to configure Paint.net to display the ruler while using paint and also how to change the measurement units. The procedure is detailed below.
How to Display The Ruler and Change The Measurement in Paint.Net
- Click on the View menu > Ruler
- By default the measurement unit is in pixels:
- To change it, click on the View menu again and select the measurement unit of your choice:
Image © Martin Brinkmann
- Paint ruler
- Ruler in paint - Best answers
- Paint.net ruler - Best answers
- Paintings by artist name - How-To - Google
- Convert png to ico paint - How-To - Multimedia
- Create an Icon with Paint in Windows - How-To - Windows
- Paint 3d transparent background - How-To - Software
- Photoshop CS5 - Change the units used for the rulers - How-To - Photoshop
This document, titled « How to Use The Ruler in Paint.net », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).