How to change page unit in Adobe Reader DC
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a multifunctional software that allows you to work with PDF documents. The program is customizable and you can configure different settings as you wish to make your work process more pleasant and simple. One of the settings is that you can change page measurement units to different ones: for example centimeters to inches or vice versa. Read on to discover how to do it.
- To change the default measurements units under Adobe Acrobat X, open the program and click on Edit > Preferences.
- Scroll down to Units and from the drop-down menu select the measurement unit (centimeters, inches, millimeters, points, picas) of your choice and click on the OK button.
Need more help with Adobe, check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to change inches to cm in adobe acrobat
- Adobe acrobat measure tool units
- Adobe acrobat change measurement units
- Adobe flash player free download > Download - Other
- How to change date format in excel > Guide
- Adobe illustrator free download > Download - Illustration and animation
- How to change close friends story to public > Instagram Forum
- How to change language in adobe acrobat > Guide