Deluge is an open-source BitTorrent. Once you download a file, you start seeding it - that is, you are leaving your BitTorrent open and other individuals can download from it. As with many torrent services, you have to manually configure it to automatically stop seeding data. This is possible by setting a particular upload ratio to be reached. In this article, we present the steps to follow in order to do this.
Stop Seeding on Deluge Torrent
- Click on Edit and choose Preferences.
- Select Queue.
- Next, check Stop seeding when share ratio reaches.
- Now, you can define and enter a value in the adjacent field.
- Additionally, you can check Remove torrent when ratio is reached.
- Finally, click on Apply and then on OK.
- Deluge stop seeding
- Deluge disable seeding - Best answers
- Deluge stop seeding after download - Best answers
- Seeds and leechers - How-To - P2P
- How to create a world seed in minecraft - How-To - Minecraft
- Free download manager disable seeding - How-To - Bittorrent
- Deep freeze standard cannot uninstall the deep freeze enterprise seed ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Vuze - Enable the Auto speed selector only when seeding - How-To - P2P