If you are unable to download torrent with the uTorrent app or are experiencing connection issues, changing the incoming TCP port can help you to fix such issues. In this article we will show you how to change the incoming TCP port on the mobile version on uTorrent.
To change the incoming TCP port on uTorrent for Android:
- Open the uTorrent app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Tap on Incoming Port.
- Increment the port number by 1 and check if you are still experiencing connection issues:
- Repeat the operation until your problem is solved!
- Utorrent incoming port
- Incoming port utorrent android
- Incoming port utorrent
- ΜTorrent Web > Download - Torrent downloads
- Best port for utorrent [solved] > Downloads Forum
- Best incoming port for utorrent > Guide
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers? > Guide
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution > Hardware Forum