If you are unable to download torrent with the uTorrent app or are experiencing connection issues, changing the incoming TCP port can help you to fix such issues. In this article we will show you how to change the incoming TCP port on the mobile version on uTorrent.
To change the incoming TCP port on uTorrent for Android:
- Open the uTorrent app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Tap on Incoming Port.
- Increment the port number by 1 and check if you are still experiencing connection issues:
- Repeat the operation until your problem is solved!
- Utorrent incoming port
- Incoming port utorrent android
- Incoming port for utorrent android
- How to improve uTorrent download speed? > Guide
- How to get max torrent speed [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- How to increase uTorrent download speed [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Increase download speed of torrents [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers? > Guide
- What are Seeders and Leechers?
- Deluge stop seeding: after complete
- BitTorrent skip hash check
- Change default download location: for Vuze
- How to share files with UTorrent