To make use of a custom location for your Vuze downloads follow the procedure outlined in this article.
How to change Vuze's default download location?
- Open Vuze: If you have not already installed Vuze, then make sure that you install it.
- Access the Options Menu: Open Vuze and then go to the Tools menu at the top of the screen. From the dropdown, select Options.
- Navigate to the Downloads Section: Now, in the Options window, you'll see a list of categories on the left side. Click on the Files category.
- Change Default Directory: In Files, look for the Default Directory. Here, you should see a field labeled Move completed downloads to. This is where you can set the new default download location.
- Choose New Location: Click the Browse button next to the Move completed downloads to field. A window will pop up, allowing you to select a new folder or directory on your computer where you want your downloads to be saved.
- Apply Changes: Once you've selected the new location, accept the changes
- Restart Vuze: Close and then reopen Vuze for the changes to take effect. The new default download location you set should now be active.
any more download questions? check out our forum!