To make use of a custom location for your Vuze downloads follow the procedure outlined in this article.
vuze-s-default-download-location">To change Vuze's default download location:
Open Vuze in Advanced Mode.
- Click on Tools > Options > Files
- In the right pane, next to the "Default Directory" field, click on the small button:
- Browse for your custom folder
- Click on Ok and then on the Apply button
any more download questions? check out our forum!
- Vuze download
- Vuze change download location
- How to change download location Opera gx > Guide
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac > Guide
- How to Change the Default Download Location on Safari
- Change idm download location > Guide
- How to change the BitTorrent download location? > Guide
- What are Seeders and Leechers?
- Deluge stop seeding: after complete
- How to change TCP port: Android
- BitTorrent skip hash check
- How to share files with UTorrent