Minecraft - Cheat codes
- 1 - Launch network game ("Open to LAN Mode") and click on turn on the "Allow Cheats" option
- 2 - Launch a new game. Go to More World Options > Allow Cheats. It should be noted that in the solo mode, not all the cheats codes are available.
To enter a cheat code:
- Open the chat and type the desired cheat, preceded by a slash (/).
- To change the time:
- /time set 0 - switch to day
- To create bricks:
- /give [playername] [item] [amount]
- E.g /give myplayer cobblestone 50 will give the player 50 cobblestone.
- A full list of Minecraft bricks is available here
Image: © Google
- Minecraft juksekoder norsk
- Minecraft cheats - Best answers
- Minecraft cheat codes - Best answers
- Minecraft portable - How-To - Minecraft
- Time command minecraft - How-To - Minecraft
- Cs 1.6 minecraft server - How-To - Games
- Minecraft free fire emotes download - Guide
- How to create a world seed in minecraft - How-To - Minecraft
This document, titled « Minecraft Cheat Codes », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).