Several cheat codes are available for Minecraft, but first you need to enable the use of the cheat console. There are 2 ways to cheat in Minecraft and we will explain them in this article.
Minecraft - Cheat codes
- 1 - Launch network game ("Open to LAN Mode") and click on turn on the "Allow Cheats" option
- 2 - Launch a new game. Go to More World Options > Allow Cheats. It should be noted that in the solo mode, not all the cheats codes are available.
To enter a cheat code:
- Open the chat and type the desired cheat, preceded by a slash (/).
- To change the time:
- /time set 0 - switch to day
- To create bricks:
- /give [playername] [item] [amount]
- E.g /give myplayer cobblestone 50 will give the player 50 cobblestone.
- A full list of Minecraft bricks is available here
Image: © Google