SmartGlass allows you to interact with your Xbox One console via a mobile device (Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android or iOS) connected to the same Wi-Fi network . By default the Xbox One will accept connection from any SmartGlass device. To turn off or restrict SmartGlass connections on your Xbox One, follow the procedure in this article.
How to Disable Smartglass on Xbox One
- Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- In the "SMARTGLASS CONNECTIONS" section, select between:
- Don't allow SmartGlass connections,
- Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- How to stop phones connecting to xbox one
- How to stop casting to xbox one - Best answers
- How to block phones from connecting to xbox one - Best answers
- Jio phone connect to pc for internet - How-To - Internet
- Why won't my phone connect to hotel wifi ✓ - Forum - IPhone
- Connecting an Xbox to a PC - How-To - Xbox
- How to connect two Xbox 360 consoles on a network? - How-To - Xbox
- Phone connect to pc software - How-To - Nokia