Xbox One - How to turn off or restrict SmartGlass connections
SmartGlass allows you to interact with your Xbox One console via a mobile device (Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android or iOS) connected to the same Wi-Fi network . By default the Xbox One will accept connection from any SmartGlass device.
To turn off or restrict SmartGlass connections on your Xbox One, follow the below procedure:
- Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- In the "SMARTGLASS CONNECTIONS" section, select between:
- Don't allow SmartGlass connections,
- Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM by deri58.