In this article, we will take you through the steps to change the name of your Xbox One console. Follow the steps below.
To change the name of your Xbox One console:
Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > System.
- Select "Name"
- Type the new name and restart your Xbox.
Any more Xbox questions? Check out our forum!
- Xbox name
- How to change name on xbox one
- How to change xbox name
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download
- Hitman 3 cheats xbox one > Guide
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 > Guide
- How to zoom out xbox one > Guide
- Crusader kings 3 xbox cheats > Guide
- Stop Xbox from turning off: while updating, automatically
- How to change language on Xbox one: account, game pass
- Xbox friend online notification: app, not working
- How to refresh Xbox One: dashboard
- How To Enable 3D on Xbox One
- How to uninstall games on Xbox: One, Series S|X, app
- Xbox One guest account: not working, 2020
- Mute all other sounds Xbox: chat mixer
- Connect Xbox One controller: to Xbox Series X
- How to clear persistent storage on Xbox One
- How does Xbox Game Pass work: on PC, on mobile, cost
- Xbox Series X|S: price, release date, stock, games
- Connect Xbox to PC: wireless
- How to fix Attempting to read media on Xbox 360
- How to clear history on Xbox One?
- How to disable Smartglass on Xbox One
- Browse the Internet in private mode on Xbox One
- How to turn off notifications on Xbox One
- Xbox controller not detected: on Xbox
- View mobile websites on the Xbox One
- How to appear offline on Xbox One
- What is Xbox Cloud Gaming
- How to turn off game recording on Xbox One?