Mute all other sounds Xbox: chat mixer
In this article you will learn how to adjust the sound balance between your games and voice chat on the Xbox One, which can be very useful when using the Kinect for in-game communication instead of a headset. The procedure is really easy and can be achieved through a couple of steps detailed below.
To automatically mute all other sounds during voice chats:
While you are in the Home screen of your gaming console, press the Menu button on the controller and select Settings.
- Go to Display & Sounds > Volume > Chat Mixer.
- You can choose one of the available options, namely Mute all other Sounds, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% or Reduce the volume of other sounds by 50%.
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Xbox chat mixer
- Chat mixer xbox one
- Xbox chat mixer settings
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download - Drivers
- ChatGPT > Download - Other
- VRChat > Download - MMO
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer > Download - Audio editing
- Xbox auto clicker [solved] > Xbox360 & Xbox One Forum