The Game DVR feature of the Xbox One allows you to record your gameplay footage and share it on Youtube or Facebook. If for some reason you want to disable this feature, follow the below procedure.
How to turn off Game DVR on Xbox One?
- Hit the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- In the SYSTEM & APP section, uncheck "Record gameplay with Game DVR".
How to record games on Xbox One?
Simply go to Menu > Settings > Preferences and check mark Record gameplay with Game DVR.
- Xbox dvr
- How to turn off xbox dvr
- Game dvr
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Télécharger
- Hitman 3 cheats xbox one > Guide
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 > Guide
- How to zoom out xbox one > Guide
- Crusader kings 3 xbox cheats > Guide
- Stop Xbox from turning off: while updating, automatically
- How to change language on Xbox one: account, game pass
- Xbox friend online notification: app, not working
- How to refresh Xbox One: dashboard
- How To Enable 3D on Xbox One
- How to uninstall games on Xbox: One, Series S|X, app
- Xbox One guest account: not working, 2020
- How to change Xbox One console name
- Mute all other sounds Xbox: chat mixer
- Connect Xbox One controller: to Xbox Series X
- How to clear persistent storage on Xbox One
- How does Xbox Game Pass work: on PC, on mobile, cost
- Xbox Series X|S: price, release date, stock, games
- Connect Xbox to PC: wireless
- How to fix Attempting to read media on Xbox 360
- How to clear history on Xbox One?
- How to disable Smartglass on Xbox One
- Browse the Internet in private mode on Xbox One
- How to turn off notifications on Xbox One
- Xbox controller not detected: on Xbox
- View mobile websites on the Xbox One
- How to appear offline on Xbox One
- What is Xbox Cloud Gaming