Do you need to remove an undesired section from a music track? This Audacity tutorial is for you!
Remove a Section of a Music Track With Audacity
Editing Your Audio Files
- Open Audacity and load the music track you want to edit:
- Click and drag file to Audacity's interface.
- Click on File > Open > Select your music track
- Use the zoom tool to to get a more precise view of music waveform.
- Select the area you want to remove your music (using the selection tool), keeping in mind that you need to select the right connection points ( cue point such as a percussion,.....).
- Click on Edit> Delete
- Listen to the music track again and check if everything is OK before saving it.
Recording The Track
- Once the modification made, you need to save your "new" music track.
- Click on File> Export Music.
- Click on "Options".
- Set the bit rate mode, quality,....
- Click on Ok
- Finally, save your music.