Remove a Section of a Music Track With Audacity
- First download and install Audacity
- Download and install the latest version of Lame (Mp3 plugin for Audacity): https://lame.buanzo.org/
Editing Your Audio Files
- Open Audacity and load the music track you want to edit:
- Click and drag file to Audacity's interface.
- Click on File > Open > Select your music track
- Use the zoom tool to to get a more precise view of music waveform.
- Select the area you want to remove your music (using the selection tool), keeping in mind that you need to select the right connection points ( cue point such as a percussion,.....).
- Click on Edit> Delete
- Listen to the music track again and check if everything is OK before saving it.
Recording The Track
- Once the modification made, you need to save your "new" music track.
- Click on File> Export Music.
- Click on "Options".
- Set the bit rate mode, quality,....
- Click on Ok
- Finally, save your music.
- Delete part of a song online
- Audacity delete part of track - Best answers
- Audacity delete selection - Best answers
- Saving music track - How-To - Audio
- Auto Adjust Equalizer Preset For Your Music Tracks With AIMP - How-To - Software
- How to Use Your Favorite Music Track as Ringtone in Viber - How-To - Mobile
- Listen While Recording or Monitoring a New Track in Audacity - How-To - Audacity
- Music player track symbol for fb bio copy and paste - Guide
This document, titled « Remove a Section of a Music Track With Audacity », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).